Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

2 hours ago, TripleH said:

It was brought up twice on FB and both posts were taken down. I have noticed that Reaper does have a tendency (at least on FB) to delete posts/comments that are (or can be seen as) negative to the company. 

Mmmm.... <_<

There's a lot of room for improvement...

15 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Love Gripes.  

Sounds like something you'd get from a goblin. 

Free RPG day. Kinda debating whether I actually want to go down to the FLGS. I'm supposed to play in a Starfinder game at 5... Kinda feeling lazy. :unsure: And like I should be studying more, and... probably less posting here too... :;,;:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Sounds like something you'd get from a goblin.

You can never know what you might get from a goblin.  And, to be fair, if I was running Reaper then every day would be nothing but pain and suffering.  Suffering's good, don't ya know.  Builds character, which you can then use in an RPG.

Also!

...*sipppp*...

edsculptsmug.jpg.48f273dd65d79afcf803e685c4a45ceb.jpg  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

Chinese food acquired and consumed. The planned-for leftovers were... less... than planned. But I do still have my whole order of sesame noodles left. I just decided to eat the two extra egg rolls right away rather than reheat them.

Now, to wait 2 hours for my shift to be over! Then a stop at my mom's to pick up something I left there and to be reimbursed for money I had to pay to pick up her dog last week, a stop at the store for drinks, and onward to the party!

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

You can never know what you might get from a goblin.  And, to be fair, if I was running Reaper then every day would be nothing but pain and suffering.  Suffering's good, don't ya know.  Builds character, which you can then use in an RPG.

Also!

...*sipppp*...

Given the size if the building next to it, this looks like a screenshot from a really lame B-movie: "Attack of the Mug From Outer Spaaaaaaace!" 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

12 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Given the size if the building next to it, this looks like a screenshot from a really lame B-movie: "Attack of the Mug From Outer Spaaaaaaace!" 

Huzzah! 

It's a big amount of love for those sculpts.  :lol:

• Haha 12

3 hours ago, TripleH said:

It was brought up twice on FB and both posts were taken down. I have noticed that Reaper does have a tendency (at least on FB) to delete posts/comments that are (or can be seen as) negative to the company. 

Ouch....  Yeaaaah, doesn't quite give the best impression to people for something as simple as an inquiry as to why minimum shipping has more than doubled to be nuked.

1 hour ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Also!

...*sipppp*...

I'm rather curious about that house, and what it's for....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah! 

No, that's just @Crowley's coffee mug.

• Haha 10

And yay! Finished a mini! So happy. Just have to brush up a few skills and press forward once more

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Flamehawke said:

As for Aonghus...I do not have him. He wound up really really bonding to one of my husband's friends. To the point he wound up being train within two weeks to be fully off-leash. He also now herds sheep as well. 

Aww. 

That is nice to hear he found a happy home & his forever person. And a job!  Working dog breeds really like doing the thing they’re meant for.

• Like 12

I had a realization. A cheesy and hilarious realization. 

What do you call a group of boys who hang out with a female leader and defer to her? A reverse harem. 

That's what my D&D group is. I have my own reverse harem. Complete with a "favorite" (Sir Cyr, duh). But y'know, sometimes they have to encounter a saucy wench, and then I have to be a temporary flirt with any in the group.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

37 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

What do you call a group of boys who hang out with a female leader and defer to her? A reverse harem. 

I’d have said “hive”.

But that doesn’t really work. Bees are almost 100% female. Never mind. 

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

56 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

That's what my D&D group is. I have my own reverse harem. Complete with a "favorite" (Sir Cyr, duh). But y'know, sometimes they have to encounter a saucy wench, and then I have to be a temporary flirt with any in the group.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'd like to remind you thaat Peter Pan has been played on the stage by some very famous actresses.

Just sayin"

GEM

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I cannot like this enough. I have one of these. Complete with favorite. I have another group that I am not the game master for, but end up flirting with everyone anyway. 

• Like 9

HappyLiLDance

Someone patroned my videos! Woo!

• Like 16