Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

1 hour ago, Unruly said:

Well, it would seem that my car's AC drain line is clogged. Yesterday I noticed a nice puddle of water on my floor mats. I emptied the mats, and today after my drive in to work the water has returned. I am not amused. I was even able to watch it drip.

The car is still under warranty, but I don't know if the warranty covers a clogged drain line...

Anything that's not a "wear" component should be covered.  Didn't you just get that car??

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Weird-O said:

I've never wanted to print out and frame spam mail before, but eBay's never sent me messages asking me to bid on a battleship before, either.

Not a mini or model, and not one of those smaller ships that the news calls a battleship because it's got a gun or two on it. An actual battleship. :wub:

When we started shacking up, Grump tried to convince me that a disused missile base would make a FINE home. <_<

Of COURSE I said yes, but by the time we looked to make a bid it was WAY outta reach.

What, you think Grump is the only crazy one in this family?

I MARRIED him! :lol:

We weren't thinking kids yet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 17

Sang has been playing Sims 3 all day. I've been on Flight Rising or working out a few things...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Tentacles are good for flailing, not good for typing. :;,;:

I'll harve...havre...hare...have you konw...kwon...know that I do jsut...just fine. 

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

Anything that's not a "wear" component should be covered.  Didn't you just get that car??

It's a year and a half old now. Halfway through its 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. I'll probably hit the mileage limit a couple months before it hits 3 years though.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Flamehawke said:

Sang has been playing Sims 3 all day. I've been on Flight Rising or working out a few things...

elder spawn is going nuts for the latest in Sims 4 - comes out tonight 

• Like 7

I just discovered Sword Art Online Abridged. First episode was pretty good. I'm gonna have to watch the rest of it sometime later. Maybe tomorrow when I'm at work with nothing to do.

• Like 9

Tentacles.

Yes they can be a problem for typing.

Especially when proofreading turns into poof-reading and yu don't catch the typos till after hitting the "submit reply" key.

GEM

'Sa good thing they work better for painting.::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

51 minutes ago, Unruly said:

I just discovered Sword Art Online Abridged. First episode was pretty good. I'm gonna have to watch the rest of it sometime later. Maybe tomorrow when I'm at work with nothing to do.

Yeah, it's not bad. 

Only thing I don't like is they're taking downright forever to get additional episodes out.  Like almost a year since the last one. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

When we started shacking up, Grump tried to convince me that a disused missile base would make a FINE home. <_<

Of COURSE I said yes, but by the time we looked to make a bid it was WAY outta reach.

What, you think Grump is the only crazy one in this family?

I MARRIED him! :lol:

We weren't thinking kids yet.

That's a shame. A kid that grows up in a place like that becomes the kind of evil overlord with a solid grasp of practical lair design. No losing minions to poorly placed pit traps for that Dread Queen of Venus!

Minions whose living quarters aren't constant death traps live to be loyal and experienced minions. And when you have experienced minions and want something done right, you don't have to do it yourself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

22 minutes ago, Weird-O said:

That's a shame. A kid that grows up in a place like that becomes the kind of evil overlord with a solid grasp of practical lair design. No losing minions to poorly placed pit traps for that Dread Queen of Venus!

Minions whose living quarters aren't constant death traps live to be loyal and experienced minions. And when you have experienced minions and want something done right, you don't have to do it yourself!

The problem with competent minions of an evil overlord is that they always end up as the even bigger boss after the inevitable defeat of the evil overlord and/or a timely betrayal. But incompetent minions are even worse.

The life of an evil overlord is a hard one -- led in private jets, fortified mansions in scenic places, 500' long luxury yachts, ....

:B):

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

Well got home last night and discovered we had a power outage.  Wasn't until the morning we discovered it wasn't momentary.  Basement got flooded... again.  (No power, no sump pump and the ground has been saturated by rain all week)  Not major, best we can tell was maybe a half inch at its deepest but enough to be really annoying.  A few boxes were lost and some games were left on the floor but as usual, more that enough to be annoying, not enough to be actually something to pay someone else to take care of or call the insurance company about.

The joys of house ownership!  Got to clean up instead of paint tonight, sigh

Hope everyone has a good friday!

3 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So all has been awesome for the newly single Mouse. But I might have made a large sacrifice to the miniature blood gods. Now in the ER. 

That's a rather large sacrifice if it put you there.  Are you okay?

• Like 2
  • Sad 16