Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

12 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

@Glitterwolf---I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Thank you.

When we retrieved Brutus from the doggy hotel we noticed he had been playing rough, several small bitemarks here and there.

I know that's how they play.

It could be some sort of trauma from a collision between the dogs as well.

Still scared, hope I have more news tomorrow and hopefully good news

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

@TGP @Kangaroorex thanks,

I hope it is something innocent.

This is what it looks like.

Again he doesn't seem to feel pain and he acts as is normal self.

But is feels hard like bone

I have no idea how long it's been there, like I said he lost a little weight and maybe it shows more now.

DSCN1667.JPG

DSCN1668.JPG

DSCN1669.JPG

Hope everything will be okay for Brutus. From where I'm standing, it looks like it follows along the line of the ribcage so it might be calcification of the bone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TripleH said:

@Glitterwolf, Will be thinking of Brutus. Hope it's something benign. Please keep us posted. We love Brutus. 

Thx!

I will!!

• Like 4

@Glitterwolf hoping for the best for you and Brutus. 

In other news, I woke up at 2 this morning. I had to go to the bathroom and thought it was much later than it was because of the back porch light. So I got up and came back and noticed it was 2 and promptly could not go back to sleep. After I give the cat her meds I will probably have more caffeine and then paint. I don't want to nap because I would rather go to bed earlier tonight and get up on time tomorrow. I'm going to try to take it easy today. I've been working on the house with Sibling all week and I am like out of motivation.

We did, however, tackle the hobby room some last night and got several things accomplished. We:

• Organized all my pistol cases. I have found that if organized (read squished in properly) you can fit a whole HD paint set in one pistol case. We also put the core 54 Bones paints in one case and found out I have many more doubles than I thought.
    • Found my missing pistol case! :bday:
    • Had an empty pistol case left over that is now being used for current projects.
  • Stacked boxes on the bookshelf instead of sitting about everywhere.
  • Mostly organized my paint bag/caddy thing. 
  • Started on the board game side of the room but there is too much of Husband's stuff to really organize it properly right now. 

I do still need to find the rest of my Bones 4 pledge in the mass of boxes that are in there and put it in my corner...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @SparrowMarie

You used your time well it seems!
Organizing paints and minis, I found minis that way I didn't know I had..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I hope Brutus is well and there’s no danger to his health. 

Sephy won’t stop kicking me. It make it difficult to feed her when she’s like this. <_<

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Kickstarter is weird.

Every so often, when I'm bored, I like to browse it, to see what sort of wacky stuff people are trying to get made.

But despite never backing anything outside of the tabletop game category (except for a couple of food ones), most of its recommendations for me are short films, debut albums and erotic comic books. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 4

31 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I hope Brutus is well and there’s no danger to his health. 

Sephy won’t stop kicking me. It make it difficult to feed her when she’s like this. <_<

Thx!

I'll keep you all posted.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

That's her way of telling you that she wants to learn to crawl.  :poke:  She's full of insatiable curiosity and needs to see the world!!  :wub:

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Kickstarter is weird.

Every so often, when I'm bored, I like to browse it, to see what sort of wacky stuff people are trying to get made.

But despite never backing anything outside of the tabletop game category (except for a couple of food ones), most of its recommendations for me are short films, debut albums and erotic comic books. 

I particularly like all the 'free energy' projects on there.

I sometimes back for $1 so that I can ask the project creator awkward questions in the comments section.   

I just wish that IGG had the same opportunity, but...   

Spotted a 'Flexible fuinding' project recently. A 30% smaller poweer bank. 

It's supposedly smaller because they're using 5000mAh '21700' series cells instead of 18650(Typically 3000mAh. No, 8000mAh aren't real. Stop buying them on eBay), or even 20700 cells that others use. 

Of course, a 21700 is about 46% lasrger in volume than a 18650, so of course it has a higher rating. 

The only reason that they may be able to get it more compact would be if they use a different chemistry, but that's not mentiooned at all. 

Oh, and I don't think they're finished shipping their previous IGG project yet, either.   

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Thanks @SparrowMarie

You used your time well it seems!
Organizing paints and minis, I found minis that way I didn't know I had..

The nice part about that is it all only took a couple of hours!

• Like 10