Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Megan's asleep - has been since I got home.

Brigid's asleep - has been for a couple of hours. (Playing a game of 'Keep Brigid Interested So She Doesn't Wake Up Mama')

Sammy's asleep - napping is his favorite activity.

Khatt is asleep - but Thomathy has not forgiven us for leaving them at Megan's Mum's house for the weekend.

And my computer has just finished a three hour Window's update....

The Auld Grump

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Merlin doesnt believe you15662718330682451527540505963669.thumb.jpg.ada82dc45510373f07ccaa3aa6913e06.jpg

Oh, no no no no, please explain to him that he is much too cute to eat paint, that it is something only ne'er-do-well kitties with little to which to look forward after high school do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

6 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Brain weasels are holding me underwater. Got next to no work done at work. PBP is a decent escape. Makes me miss my online rpg days when I'd be in 20 at once...

I guess I get to go try to find my olive skin highlight because I cant seem to find another highlight that glazes well and I dont want to test a billion different ones...

***...Launches micro Torpedo at brain weasel...***

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Really felt like a Friday night today. Kinda nice. Kinda bad that tomorrow is Tuesday. Guess I should go to bed.

Thought I had something to say, but can't remember.

• Like 9

How can you go wrong with a title like Bubba the Redneck Werewolf?

By the looks of it, Bubba is the hero of the film.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

We have a ninja mouse in our midst. :ph34r:

Glad to hear that things are looking up for Brutus. Remember that there's no need to worry until there's a need to worry.

And there in lies my problem...I still worry..

8 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Brain weasels are holding me underwater. Got next to no work done at work. PBP is a decent escape. Makes me miss my online rpg days when I'd be in 20 at once...

I guess I get to go try to find my olive skin highlight because I cant seem to find another highlight that glazes well and I dont want to test a billion different ones...

I'm familiar with those.

We need to strangle those weasels.

I was thinking, many forumites have them.

What if we all hired a convention hall, put out advertisements "ANNUAL BRAINWEASEL MEETING, LEARN MORE ABOUT ANNOYING HUMANS!" 

All those weasels will show up.

And then we nuke the place from orbit?

Who's with me?

• Like 6
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

And my computer has just finished a three hour Window's update....

Is that how long that took? All I know is I updated, closed my eyes for a bit & opened them to see it was like 4% done. Closed them  again & opened to see 6%. Is was about that time I crashed till the Amber alert woke me yesterday morning. 

Overall a decent night at the FLGS. We did have a problem with a younger boy. He was probably 10 or 11 but one player (a regular, but hasn't been there on Mondays in quite awhile due to classes) must have gotten tired of the kid as he packed his stuff up & said he'd see everyone on Weds night. Said he was tired of being treated like dirt by the kid.

I had to go into AL authority/adult & told the kid that is not how we do thing, especially on Adv Lg rules. The kid wanted to just to stab everything. Regular guy was playing a kobold, so the kid was making fun of how small he was.

Again, a decent night just didnt get much done.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

My latest thing is worrying that Sephy will hate us for having her, because [beekeeper stuff]. I mean, I get that the world is always ending, but the future seems dire, and I don’t want my baby to absolutely hate me for her existence. 

Hubby tells me that I’m an overachiever in worry-wart-ism. :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

My latest thing is worrying that Sephy will hate us for having her, because [beekeeper stuff]. I mean, I get that the world is always ending, but the future seems dire, and I don’t want my baby to absolutely hate me for her existence. 

Even with all the Beekeepers stuff that might or might not happen.

She will have good moments as well, it will never only be bad.

And you might be surprised how well humans adapt to stuff.

Who knows? She might become someone who solves some of those looming bad stuff.

And remember, all those things we're afraid of might as well not happen, or less bad than we thought.

We only read the bad news, there is a lot of good as well.

We all want to protect our loved ones, but at some point they will have to deal with stuff themselves.

Oh, and yes one day she will just hate you!

Because you made her clean up her room or confiscated her cellphone for bad behaviour or something like that.

She will never ever speak to you again!

• Like 13

I really wished it was Friday and I already knew what is going on with Brutus.

That upcoming Monday is my Birthday, if I can hear that he's safe and it's something minor than I'm happy to call that my present.

I know, I worry too much as well, just can't stand it when a loved one ( inlcuding a pet) is in danger.

Anyway, I took Friday off because of that.

Luckily no objections from Command.

Now to try to ease my mind for these upcoming days.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, haldir said:

Is that how long that took? All I know is I updated, closed my eyes for a bit & opened them to see it was like 4% done. Closed them  again & opened to see 6%. Is was about that time I crashed till the Amber alert woke me yesterday morning. 

Took about an hour and change on mine, and hit in the middle of trying to play anthem. With limited success.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:
5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

This has very much been on my mind, and a topic of conversation with Mrs. Hamster as we plan for the future. 

Thankfully, there's still coffee. 

For now... 

• Like 9