Nyah, the cat will take care of it...

DE6BEE07-603C-48FD-84DB-BFAC9CBE51A2.jpeg

... or maybe not. 

Every cat.

Every where.

Ever. ::P:

• Haha 17

5 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

The company I work for decided to transition from one Adobe license to another one. Adobe assured us that the transition would be seamless.

Against all expectations, this was not the first "seamless transition" in the history of the world. ::o:

Finally back up again. And I only lost one day of work.

Note: I don't necessarily have a problem with licensed software as Adobe does it for my use case at work. We have to have all the softwares and the upgrade price for all of those had been significantly higher on an annual basis than the current license. But this is one of those really noticeable and painful downsides.

Adobe is infamous for their license mess. 

We live in fear of every new version, that it will completely screw over all our users. 

We have hundreds of Adobe Acrobat Standard, and probably another hundred using Acrobat Pro because it works better with ACAD.

And their video editing programs, photo editors, and whatever else...   

(We have quite a few drone pilots, shooting 4K video, and some of them even shoots video that may be used in court. )

• Like 9

I'm pleased. 4/5 of my party were fancyfied for the D&D gala event and it was hilarious. Sir Cyr's warforged butlerbot became a bowling ball of doom and turned the dance floor full of villains into a Tarantino scene. The ranger, who was so out of place trying to dance and flirt, got himself surrounded by rogues and knocked out in one round. Wizard ended up mirror-image tanking for a while, and a rogue ended up slamming him until the bowling ball arrived. Our scout out-cheated the cheaters at the gambling table; I'd even snuck cards into my dress before handing him the deck - bwahahahaha

They know the next session is going to be bloody, and they're judging that off how messy this was. They don't know that it will be a bit more personal of "bloody" next time. But I get one more week to work on Meaty the Meat dragon, so yay!

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

I just realized that Grump and I are actively plotting against each other on a public forum! :lol:

If it weren't about games it would be a great suspense movie.

Mr. and Mrs. Grump? Instead of gunfights there would be rolling dice?

No, no, no - we solicit others in our schemes - making it conspiracy!  :blues:

6 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Our kitties just watch the spiders.

Even the invisible ones. :blink:

All kitties see invisible spiders. It is one of their superpowers.

The Auld Grump

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Every cat.

Every where.

Ever. ::P:

Thus the title of my diorama...

"Her familiar was no help at all"

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

4 hours ago, Morihalda said:

I wonder what could be the maximum number of pages we've made it through without bringing up food? :lol:

I think 1 is probably pushing the bounds of believability....

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Also occurs to me that I keep picking on my poor players to get new clothes. Armor stops blows. Cloth gets torn. Cloth stays messy. The ranger and the wizard both need new outfits. Again. Blood and puke - no good. **chortles**

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Also occurs to me that I keep picking on my poor players to get new clothes. Armor stops blows. Cloth gets torn. Cloth stays messy. The ranger and the wizard both need new outfits. Again. Blood and puke - no good. **chortles**

There’s no laundries in the setting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

wizard doesn't have prestidigitation? 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, TGP said:

There’s no laundries in the setting?

2 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

wizard doesn't have prestidigitation? 

He does, and hasn't gone and used it, haha. I even suggested that spell was probably how he brushed his damn teeth instead of a toothbrush. Clothes washers most certainly also exist, but they haven't thought of it until I go "by the way, you just went back home to your temple, covered in ....mess. Your mentors scold you for letting too much of your own blood get out".

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, Crowley said:

Reuben... burger? 

Hua...

Leftover curry for my late lunch. Also finished off the cherries, and a banana. 

*sigh

cranks up A/C

There is a hot do vendor that visits the base that does a ruben hot dog.  With kilbasa.  I've even ordered one with a sweet sausage.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Let me guess, the villians of the setting have a financial interest in the clothing store the characters frequent, thus they themselves are funding the enemy!

Well played.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

32 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Let me guess, the villians of the setting have a financial interest in the clothing store the characters frequent, thus they themselves are funding the enemy!

Well played.

Nah, the tailors are just quirky. One of them doesn't understand that halflings wear things other than dresses.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 2

New this season on ABC: Halfling Dress or Human Shirt? Contestants face off through three exciting elimination rounds to determine who best knows which outfits cover which half a man.

Tuesdays, 9/8 Central after Whose Mine Is It Anyway? with host Brue Hammercarey!

• Like 3
  • Haha 12