Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

 

Coffee is not a plan. 

Coffee is the result of the plan being successful. :p

There is no plan without coffee.

 

Coffee is a key, first component of coffee.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Corsair said:

1000 yet? MEOW is trying to score this!

 

Now see, I’m simply jealous. I always seem to get that new page except when I want it. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has reached the end of the line. All passengers must disembark. A new thread will be departing shortly. Thank you for riding the Randomness Thread.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Hoping the birth of a new thread signifies a birth of new good energy for all of us...

 

 

Unlikely, but I still hope for it.

I like it. Let's go with this theory. I could use a little extra good energy right now. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! I got an interview! It’s for a sales position, but, eh, it looks okay. 

 

Sephy got her 4 month vaccines today. The first shot she didn’t even cry, just grunted a bit. The second shot got her though. And she’s been a bit fussy since then. Poor little nugget. 

 

5 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

So, day 1 of no acid reducers in preparation of my endoscopy next week.  This is going to be a fun week, I can tell.  <_<

Can you take fenugreek? I’ve found that since taking it (rather a lot of it, for milk purposes) my stomach acid has been reduced decidedly. 

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell I'm recovering.

 

I wondered why I ache a bit and why my belly itches. Then I looked at the time and realized I missed my pain meds again.

 

The ache should be gone in a half hour.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crowley said:

It doesn't seem to be dead yet. Anyone got any spare ammo? We forgot to double tap. 

I'm using all mine on all of my bad energy.

 

 

*pokes the still-alive thread* die so we can get new thread and good energies. Some of us need it

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DocPiske said:

This thread has reached the end of the line. All passengers must disembark. A new thread will be departing shortly. Thank you for riding the Randomness Thread.

Nah, we'll just camp out here until the conductor kicks us off.  :devil:

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kristof65 said:
20 minutes ago, DocPiske said:

This thread has reached the end of the line. All passengers must disembark. A new thread will be departing shortly. Thank you for riding the Randomness Thread.

Nah, we'll just camp out here until the conductor kicks us off.  :devil:

They're gonna have to kick me outta here! I'm nested in and happy to continue squatting like some @Froggy the Great in swampy mud. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crowley said:

They're gonna have to kick me outta here! I'm nested in and happy to continue squatting like some @Froggy the Great in swampy mud. 

As long as the coffee keeps flowing, right? 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...