Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

16 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Bouncing up and down on tippy-toes:

Hey - Everybody - Corsair doesn't want people to know he"s a Double Agent!

Don't say anything!

It's a Secret!

GEM

Green Eyed monsters have toes!!!!!!  Green eyed monsters have toes!!!!

we have proof!

• Haha 7
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wooo I finished a figure tonight! Roan Heartwood is a druid and the dog cleric's former master; he was her animal companion before she was slain by vampires. Lovely character. Everyone adored her and

Delivered by c-section (), 3:59pm May 8, 2019, 7lbs 10oz, 20 inches.    She started out purple, but quickly turned pink.

So, I woke up to terrible news.  A good friend passed away last night during emergency surgery.  I'm pretty gutted, as is everyone who knew him.  Big Tim was the heart of our race track.  He was t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It's only hearsay and rumor until you see what's actually within the curly toed foot coverings.::P:

GEM

if it is quoted from the GEM, it must be true!  I've seen the stories!

the only question remaining is if you can use a jammed GEM toe to make a toe jam.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2
31 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

To each their own.

For every 8 oz of coffee I wish to make I use 1 scoop.  To actually make the coffee requires 9 oz of water but that was longer than I wanted to write (that will teach me! ::P:)

I have a decent drip machine for company but as I can only drink coffee about 4 days a month i like to savor the actual processing once the water hits the beamd

Ahhhh, yeah, just on occasion I could see why.  For me, it's a 2-3 times a day ritual, so it's nice to experiemtn of  I wish, or just be able to go "okay 5am me, I just need these four things, that's it" and I get a good cup of coffee.   I'm usually awake enough. ^_^

I guess I just like my rituals, since with shaving I have a whole process unto that too o_O (and some awesome essential oil of lime shaving soap) 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

if it is quoted from the GEM, it must be true!  I've seen the stories!

the only question remaining is if you can use a jammed GEM toe to make a toe jam.

Ahem.

Assuming that Green Eyed Monsters do have toes, such toes would be of a nature that they would have an incredibly hard toenail.  {Possibly referred to as GEMstoes and mispronounced by those of a non-goblinoid persuasion as "gemstone"}.

Therefore:

The rumors of G.E.M.s having toes are categorically denied.

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

3 minutes ago, Corsair said:

My Grandpa used to say it doesn't take nearly as much water to make good coffee as some people think!

"There is no strong coffee, just weak people."

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Ahem.

Assuming that Green Eyed Monsters do have toes, such toes would be of a nature that they would have an incredibly hard toenail.  {Possibly referred to as GEMstoes and mispronounced by those of a non-goblinoid persuasion as "gemstone"}.

Therefore:

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle little GEM toes, how I wonder what you are.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Corsair said:

My Grandpa used to say it doesn't take nearly as much water to make good coffee as some people think!

for me, the higher the beans to water ratio the less efficient the extraction and that leads to less bitterness and more floral and upper register flavors.  Of course you want to find some balance or you are chewing up a lot of beans for a really small amount of coffee. I use one scoop that came with my europress for 8 ounces of tincture.  that same amount of coffee is what they use at work to make an entire pot.

1 minute ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Ahem.

Therefore:

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

Denial on the internet is the same thing as a full confession.  if we cant have toe jam, we will have to settle for GEMbayala ::P:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Twinkle Twinkle little GEM toes, how I wonder what you are.......

Whatever they are, they require the regular application of a file for maintenance.

GEM

5 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

>snip<

Denial on the internet is the same thing as a full confession.  if we cant have toe jam, we will have to settle for GEMbayala ::P:

G-E-M-b-a-y-a-l-a ?

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Whatever they are, they require the regular application of a file for maintenance.

GEM

G-E-M-b-a-y-a-l-a ?

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

So I've been kidnapped and am now in an Animated Production that is currently filming?

Where's my Production Script?

More Importantly, who's my agent and where's my contract?

L.O.G. will hear about this!

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I think that makes the untargetable House Polychromus the last one standing. :poke:

While not precisely a house, I have not yet relinquished my chosen heraldry. Truth through accuracy, and all that. :B):

• Like 8

Had to de-snow/ice our other car because hubby is going to be late. No one told him that there was a catering function that wasn't over until 9:30, and they have to have a supervisor there. <_< Hopefully he gets home before I have to leave; I don't trust the tires on the other car and there's still plenty of ice patches around. 

It was a little trooper about warming up and de-icing itself though. The most difficult part for me was unfreezing the lock, but that's what teapots are for.

• Like 8