Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I finished the dog cleric figure for D&D. The hot glue stuck to the figure so I tried to carve it off with a xacto, and promptly stabbed my finger which bled profusely. It did narrowly miss the dog. I feel like I'm entitled to healing now. Get to it, dog cleric. 

Gerelateerde afbeelding

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Oh microwave burrito.  His tasty you are...... (break time) 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Woohoo! Finally tracked down a song I've been looking for for ages!

The problem with mainly discovering new music through TV ads and promos, is you have such a small window to pick up on an identifiable lyric and it's easy (for me anyways) to hear it wrong.

In this case the song I was after turned out to be Everybody's Changing by Keane, I'd been searching for "Everything changes". 

• Like 8

Slightly annoyed, last night had to completely strip a figure for someone else. I was just not satisfied at all with the paint job. Oh well, I will hit it again when I get home.

• Sad 7

35 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Slightly annoyed, last night had to completely strip a figure for someone else. I was just not satisfied at all with the paint job. Oh well, I will hit it again when I get home.

Yeah, I've got a mini soaking in simple green right now for just that reason. It was almost done, but so not up to snuff. 

Here's hoping today isn't a Monday.

Coffee!!

• Like 9

I've got a rare day to myself, so I'm trying to make the most of it. Spent the morning puttering about in the garden, cleaned/refilled all the bird feeders and picked up Divas medication from the vet. 

Going to sort out some lunch and hopefully spend the rest of the day painting. There's a Dance of Death that needs some love and attention on my desk right now ^_^

• Like 10

I think I picked up a cold and/or sinus infection at the anime convention this past weekend.  Boo.

Nothing like waking up at 4:45 am with a post-nasal drip-related sore throat.

• Sad 12

16 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Weekend was a bit on the busy side, having trouble getting the teenager out of bed.  

How strange!

I never heard of such a thing!::P:

• Haha 14

I actually sleep petty well last night. Benefit of having my bride next to me again. But finding motivation this morning? Uff... Not easy. 

• Like 10

On 5/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Pate is softer.

The times I know I had pate Grump wrapped it in steak, then wrapped the steak in pastry.

It was yummy.

• Like 10

Well, that was lunch. Almonds crusted chicken with avocado salsa on a bed of greens. Probably would have been better if the temperature was 80° and it was sunny out. Instead its miss 60s and raining. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Well, that was lunch. Almonds crusted chicken with avocado salsa on a bed of greens. Probably would have been better if the temperature was 80° and it was sunny out. Instead its miss 60s and raining. 

We're hitting 30C today... Wanna switch weather? 

Not swapping lunches though, MY macaroni and cheese..! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

*goes on hunt for spoons*

Let me know if you find mine, I seem to have left them behind at the hotel. I had a fantastic time at Paizocon, but Saturday afternoon I got a lengthy email from my brother regarding a very unfortunate and difficult family relationship situation, and I've had to shove the whole mess into a mental box so I could keep functioning. My sister is already wanting to talk about it, and I'm like I just got home yesterday and I'm only now able to unpack it and process it all.

I'm doing okay right now, mostly just very tired in several different ways. I think painting will be good; focusing on turning a lovely elephant warrior mini into a cheerfully terrifying clown at PaizoCon certainly helped distract, lol (more on that in the Paizocon thread in a bit, with pictures). 

I'm so grateful for my incredible husband, and for great friends and fun times (and shenanigans too, of course!). They make everything easier to handle. ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 20