Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Froggy the Great

45 minutes ago, Sanguine_Dragon said:

Well, cake and coffee are always guaranteed to have me appear anywhere. Hello, all! 

Hi and welcome. I imagine you've been told a bit of what to expect, yes?

So hey, what are your interests?

• Like 8

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Hi and welcome. I imagine you've been told a bit of what to expect, yes?

So hey, what are your interests?

I'm very tempted to share a Monty Python bit, but it's inappropriate for this venue...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Flamehawke said:

*lays out ice cream, cake, bacon and coffee* Got my husband to join. Now to get him to chat...

>helps himself to cake and ice cream<

1 hour ago, Sanguine_Dragon said:

Well, cake and coffee are always guaranteed to have me appear anywhere. Hello, all! 

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Like Pingo said, tell us a little about yourself:  Are you a gamer? Painter? Both? Neither? If gamer, what kind of games do you play/like?

• Like 7

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

As for my interests, I'm a gamer. Mostly video/computer games (just right now getting back into Tabletop gaming). I also write, collect international recipes, and am currently getting ready to start school for my Bachelor's. Flamehawke is currently teaching me the awesome art that is mini painting, but I'm still a bit nervous giving it a go due to shaky hands. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Well, I could finally tell what Megan was working on by the music she had playing. (That is usually something that she has an easier time figuring out when I have tunes playing while I work on a game... I has tells...(and will never, ever play poker against her.))

The Auld Grump

ORLY?  https://youtu.be/kLp_Hh6DKWc

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sanguine_Dragon said:

Welcome to the Coffeeholics Unanimous Group.  Don't be fooled by WOOF propaganda...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1