Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

Shhh!! Don't tell!!

Wanna know what's funny? My friends I'm staying with? They're the Murphy's!

I think we have located the source of all your problems. You didn't just invite Murphy, you let him bring his whole family! ::P:

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Uh oh, flirty evil villains.  This is truly a horrifying combination! 

I have no idea what you're talking about!

image.png.7a9181a662c4c7aa64aa38daa45cb103.png

We can all give up for today, nobody's day is going to be better than this dog's!

image.png.208095d485920ee524043ffd57a18dde.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4
  • Haha 16

WOOF is celebrating the second coming!

*** Recticifation***

After Agent Snuffles initial succes the plank that was underwater ended and Agent Snuffles went under.

Don't worry!

All he hurt was his ego!

image.png.284372733459d2c88964fc0514a0c698.png

WARNING!

M.E.O.W. Sniper spotted!

image.png.07ba674e1217cb9666e6d416b13e5d48.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 13

7 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

It is difficult to control a mind that is already being controlled by something else. So nominate one of your houseplants or pets as your new cult leader, and the constant refrain of "MUST FEED, WATER,PET." in your mental background noise will prevent any of the beam's instructions from taking hold!

Must... feed.... baby! :zombie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

I suppose that depends on how much you like cows. I myself find them to be the third stupidest creatures in creation.

I'm trying to convince myself that I can afford to come down to RCon on Friday and stay until Monday. I've still got two weeks to talk myself into or out of it. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Loim said:

I suppose that depends on how much you like cows. I myself find them to be the third stupidest creatures in creation.

I have them definitely smarter than cats, horses, and turkeys (both wild and domesticated), at the very least

• Like 6
  • Confused 3

I can't speak to turkeys thankfully, but cows are definitely smarter than chickens and horses. That's a very low bar on both cases though :). I disagree on the cats thing, but that's just from my experience with our cats and our cows. Mileage may vary :). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

On 8/11/2019 at 4:21 PM, Crowley said:

Page 861...

You know what would really help make a great month after my oldest dog had seizures, we found out she has a brain tumor, and i found out I didn't pass the CPA exam? 

Losing my job on Friday, and having my alternator die on the way back to NYC from Baltimore. 

And I think Alice just got stung by a bug she tried to eat. 

Broccoli.

I'm sorry Crowley. That's way to much to have to deal with.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/11/2019 at 11:00 PM, redambrosia said:

Half way through season three of Babylon 5. Y'all weren't kidding, it's really heating up. 

I'm totally shipping Ivanava and Malcolm.

I so want to comment, but can't!  ::P:

I will add that Marcus is one of my favorite characters and he should be showing up soon.  

• Like 8

In case anyone is interested in what I've packed for melt...

IMG_20190813_111305.jpg

And not shown is A big old greater demon of khorne and some chaos terminators.

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 11

12 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I will happily run a game of that dumpster fire you, any time you want to come to Louisville, or if you will be at Reapercon. 

I actually quite like the system, and has I switch back and forth between running PFS1 and PFS2, I am starting to find less fun running in PFS1, and yearning to get back to 2.

Combats are faster and smoother, there is a lot of customization and interaction between things, and often people have to make tachical choices.

But you can get back to me after a ton of splat books come out, and I've run a bunch of 10th level games. 

1E is having all.thw issues 3.5 at it's end was having, and it's wearing on me.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I wasn't aiming to be a dick about it or anything. I wish Paizo all the best, etc., though I am pretty bummed about the abandonment of 3x. I didn't have the issues with it other folks did, but I'm pretty unfazed by bloat.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

I so want to comment, but can't!  ::P:

I will add that Marcus is one of my favorite characters and he should be showing up soon.  

I actually meant to say Marcus, not Malcolm. He’s a great character. At first I thought he was going to be all grimdark, but he’s wonderfully silly. 

Last episode I watched was the one where Sheridan confessed to Delen that he’s been having feels for her. He’s been walking around, hearts trailing behind him every time she comes into sight, for the last year and he finally realized it :rolleyes:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Unfortunately, various failings for the Sea Kings were a regular occurence.  That one just got a lot of publicity because it kind of happened in the middle of a sendoff.  It's also the first thing that comes to mind as a scenario for "when things go wrong, despite parts being brand new or recently refurbished", at least for me.

...But I've spent a good portion of my life around aviation in general.

The Sea King is probably why my father left the navy.  He has more dead friends than I do - and I'm the combat veteran.

• Sad 11