Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

I slept well and dreamed of creating art.

Also finding a bust of an elven ranger (hood up) at walmart for 6.99 

now I feel the need to see if it is an actual bust or just a dream/composite figure. 

*edit im pretty sure it was based on a drawing by larry elmore * 

- green hood, female. 

but im no closer to finding if someone actually made such a bust. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 9

11 minutes ago, hiddenone32 said:

*crawls out from under his rock and waves*

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor whale hello there meme

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

48 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

And facing extinction.

Somehow.

<_<

Habitat destruction. Their territories have shrunk, been pushed into less fertile areas, and chopped up so populations are isolated.

Also, in the wild Pandas have been observed eating from animal caracasses, though it is not yet known if they killed the animals themselves. Chinese farmers have reported attacks on sheep and goats by pandas, and used to hunt them for this reason. 

They'd rather eat Bamboo. Bamboo does not run or fight back. Hunting is expensive resource wise for a predator. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, TGP said:

6 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

So you're gonna go grab yourself a pickle beer while you're at Reapercon Pendrake?

If this is available around ReaperCon, I'm so gonna have to get some!!  And I'll be happy to share it (if I can find it) with anyone who wants a taste! 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Crowley said:

If this is available around ReaperCon, I'm so gonna have to get some!!  And I'll be happy to share it (if I can find it) with anyone who wants a taste! 

I'll try just about anything once.  Especially if it's free.

Off to make my tithe to the vampires.

• Like 11

So after only 4 weeks, I finally have access to SOME of the servers I'm supposed to support applications on.

Now if only it was the right level of access so I could actually do something......

...and the request cycles back to security.....

:down:

• Sad 12

2 hours ago, hiddenone32 said:

Ack!  *dives back under his rock*

Lifts rock, waves, drops rock.

Uh, sorry about that...

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Pass.  The Vietnamese have a drink called pickled lemonade where they juice a lemon, juice a pickle, and add sugar.  I assume its really good for restoring electrolytes but I have not tasted anything more horrible to me then or since, and in the name of medicine I have had to down some pretty vile concoctions.

One of those proofs:  just because something will go through a juicer does not mean it Should go through a juicer.

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 3
  • Haha 16

Lost one of the smaller pumpkins, but gained a few more, total now at 15. The one lost shares a vine with the Big Boy and another large one so it was probably a nutrient triage situation. The Jack B Littles are showing up all over now. 

• Like 14