The Gibbergeist

Ouroboros Miniatures: Dragon Masters busts

I really hope this really does launch tomorrow!  I will be curious to see what the prices are.  1/10 scale seems big so these might be more pricey than I am anticipating.  

• Like 2

And now they're live...   

The busts are €45 and €55 each, with €95 for the pair. 

(Early bird is €40, €50 and €85 )

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, NomadZeke said:

This'll bust my resolution to not back another one ::P:

Hahaha made me laugh out loud! :lol:

19 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I really hope this really does launch tomorrow!  I will be curious to see what the prices are.  1/10 scale seems big so these might be more pricey than I am anticipating.  

It did!

Hopefully the pirces are good. Especially the male has a lot of bits and is therefor expensive to cast but we tried to keep it as low as possible. ::):

Not that I need anymore mini's or busts, but I'm in for both at the early bird pricing.

I'll be interested to see what the 3rd possible bust is going to be.

@Darsc Zacal, you can put a live flag on this at your convenience.

• Like 1

I"m in for  Ciadrin!  Actuallyy the price is quite reasonable it's about what I was originally expecting.

Edit:  Oops!  I meant I am in for Karadhran

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 1

In for that gorgeous lady! :wub: I think the dude is awesome too, like really a gorgeous bust, but I'm not 100% certain that I'd paint him, as I'm far more into painting ladies. I'll put some more thought into it because it's such a great bust and really a great price for him (especially the EB price) buuuuut I'm really interested in seeing the third figure and it kinda sounds like they're a set so.....hmmm... @The Gibbergeist talk me into this, you know it won't be hard to do so. :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The Gibbergeist said:

Hmmm... Shall I spill the beans a little then? :rolleyes:

Yes!  Yes!  Yes!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, The Gibbergeist said:

Hmmm... Shall I spill the beans a little then? :rolleyes:

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/the-dancing-girl-miniature-in-limited-edition?ref=discovery_category_newest

Content not posted due to nudity.. available 35mm, 75mm, 120mm
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ivanmata/old-warrior-bust?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        Thanks to the backers of this campaign, is happening and will be my first miniature :-)
      The approximate shipping costs are: 
      Spain: 5.50€
      Europe: 11€
      USA: 15€
      Rest of america:  15€
      Asia: 15€
      Oceania: 15€
      Africa: 15€
      Risks and challenges
      Shipping time can range from 30 to 40 days. The copy process is already underway!
    • By SamuraiJack
      they had this under 'Illustrations' and not gaming so I dont think a many people saw it..  get your Latorre busts while you can..  3 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heramodels/the-sketchbook-of-blocsanchez-wasteland/description

About
      Hello everybody,
      We want to introduce you to Iván Sánchez, aka “Blocsanchez”, one of the members of HeraModels. We are thrilled to share with you his first sketchbook “Wasteland”. Within the last year, Iván has been working in the content of this book what wasn't easy to combine with his daily work of miniature concept artist in our small study. Iván is very passionate about traditional drawing, that is the reason why every design in this book is a pencil sketch except for the cover that is digital.
      With this and our future projects, our objective is to create an editorial line of fantastic art. We decided we didn't want a typical sketchbook, collecting drawings from forgotten notebooks where you can find all types of characters; we wanted to make something personal and with an argumental line.
      Then, after a lot of thinking, we decided to make a book collection of different races. “Wastelands” is the first chapter of the collection and embodies illustrations and sketches of barbaric warriors of the barren lands.
      Original Art of "Wastelands" example for pledges #5 & #6  The original book contains 48 pages but with your help we hope this number keeps increasing. We have selected the best designs with more than 50 characters and we hope all of them can be published in the book. We want the book to be handy and user friendly that is why its size is 17x24cm (6,7”x9,5”). Through the campaign, we will unlock different rewards that will make possible to increase the number of pages of this book and will vive you the possibility to get exclusive products only in Kickstarters. In this campaign, you´ll not only get our sketchbook “Wastelands”, it will be possible to choose the option to get an original sketch made by Ivan inside your book or to get one of the original illustrations printed on it. Later we will explain the campaign more widely.
      Original Sketch example for pledges #3 & #4  Later on we will explain every detail of the content in each pledge to make sure that you get what you really want. Besides, while the campaign goes on and we unlock other products we will update the content of each pledge.
        For those who have chosen pledge #5 or #6 you could choose between one of the following original illustrations, you just need to send us an email echen you make the reservation with the number of the illustration that you prefer. You can see the images in a bigger size in our website .
      Original Art of "Wastelands" for pledges #5 & #6
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kmg/greenskin-wars-the-greenskins-hunters-0?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      The campaign purpose.

The  purpose of this campaign is to get the funds to produce these new  miniatures and also expand the Greenskin Wars range with new models and  allies for them.
      Material: All the miniatures are made of  lead free metal and are supplied unassembled, unpainted and without  bases (bases can be supplied at request for a small extra cost) I  decided not to include bases because there's a wide variety of clients  who want square bases for regiments , some round or hex for skirmish  games... so we better avoid the extra cost of adding bases that you  might not use in the end.
      This is a very durable material able to  keep very sharp detail, but while I check every order personally before  sending, keep in mind the copies are not "perfect" and some complex or  multipart models might need some pinning, cleaning or small adjustments.
      Most of this HUGE range of greenskins and related creatures are sculpted by the legendary ex GW sculptor Kevin Adams, who has an awesome taste for these kind of creatures, but this time we have another legend, Drew Williams delivered three awesome "classic" looking ogres! 
      The Greenskins Hunters: After the great war and the devastation that turned the world into a greenskin nightmare, a brave group of heroes rose from the ashes to travel across the land hunting the greenskin scumm. These models are packed with details, representing them wandering across the lands, camping and surviving out there while they fight the green horde. Ogres sculpted by Drew Williams, rest of the gang by Kev Adams.
      The better choice, get ALL THE NEW STUFF!  You'll save money and it's simply awesome!
      Save some coins and get them all in one click! The Greenskins Hunters: These are the heroes who bring hope to the land, will you trust in them too? 4 Veteran human soldiers, a couple ogres, one brave dwarf warrior and a sneaky halfling.
      The legendary Greenskins Hunters patrol!  Detail of the Hunters: 
      If you find them, maybe you can hire them!  The Ogres: Ogres have very "few" morality, so they can join, left and jin again with old comrades. This pledge grants you a nice  and deadly unit of three ogres! 
      A terrifying unit of Ogres! The Greenskins!!
      Bulbus army characters: The heroes in charge to command Bulbus Peppernose troops, do some nasty jobs, etc. They are here to please you ;) 
      Each one has his role...in theory.... The infamous Goblin Bitting Sticks!: These are one of the most scary goblins you can find around...or at least those bitting creatures tied on top of their lances are!   
      Huge mouths and so bad behaviour.... Orc Archers: Some nice firing power for your guys, and how lovely they look together!  
      Orc Archers pack, they come with detached quivers for their backs. Iron Orc Chief: Another brute to lead your Orcs and Iron orcs stuff!  
      Iron Orc Chief And last but not least, the Renegade Ogre Pit Fighter! Not a greenskin, but you better not mess with him...  
      Ogre renegade Pit fighter.  
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/685171087/kharn-ages

Some NSFW minis on the KS page, images not included here

KHÂRN-ÂGES is a medieval fantastic skirmish game in which you direct a Spearhead (name given to your miniatures team). These Spearheads are composed of anthropomorphic animals of 54mm (this is an indicative value, many species are larger).
      The figures are sold unassembled and unpainted.
      It's an ambitious project where you can choose from four different factions from the start. A rules book will detail all phases of the game, as well as equipment, spells and scenarios. A double-sided battle mat completes the game material.
      You can discover the universe and follow most heroes in a novel already available in French (it's a good way to start learning!): Khârn-Ages T1: The Embrasement.
      In KHÂRN-ÂGES, you can modulate your compositions without changing miniatures! Indeed a same figurine can correspond to several LEVELS of profiles, and you can equip it as you wish, you have the possibility to play it with different characteristics while changing its weapons and its equipment, or to have access to many different spells for magicians. KHÂRN-ÂGES is a scenario game, it is not about exterminating your opponent (even if it's feasible sometimes!), but fulfilling your goals to win.
      KHÂRN-ÂGES is a game that only requires a few miniatures to play, so you will not have a huge budget to plan to get started and buy your 500 Krowns of heroes to build your first Spearhead: the cost of recruitment of each mini proposed in this campaign is indicated below each model, it can be modulated by the equipment that will be available in the rulebook.
      This campaign offers you to acquire the figurines, the rules, the play mat to fully enjoy your fun experience from the start. The rules are easy to understand and very permissive, but the level of strategy is very high and will seduce the most demanding players. You can discover the fighting engine on our YOUTUBE channel (with English subtitles).
      Last but not least, KHÂRN-ÂGES is a 100% French game, the entire project is developed in the north of France, 40 km separate the workshop of creation and production of our paper printer.
      To date, after nearly 3 years of development, we are proud to present most of the miniatures that will be available during this campaign, the others are being modeled.
      Rules and profile cards have been tested (by our team and a number of seasoned Briskars players). They are currently finalized and in the process of being formatted.

If we decide to go through a crowdfunding campaign, it's because this project can not succeed without you!
      TGCM is a modest company but has always kept its commitments and has created a substantial community around its first game, Briskars. However, the costs of such an adventure are much higher than those that allowed us to launch our first game.
      In addition to the design phase, the production and molding of figurines, there are many items related to the creation of a game.
      Your contributions will allow the printing of books and profiles and equipment cards, the modeling, the production and packaging of minitures, the control of the production line in our workshop to guarantee you the best quality and the development (we hope you will reach these levels) of many game accessories.
      The goal we are hoping to reach may seem important, but it reflects the reality of the costs and charges we face.
      Achieving this goal will allow the birth of KHÂRN-ÂGES, not to end our days in the sun!
      We are counting on you all to reach it and bring the world of Safar to life...

Khârns
      Proud and bellicose, they are the archetype of the warrior people, but they are far from having the same character. Their king gone crazy and paranoid after having tortured his people for too long is on the verge of being overthrown, the nobles are slipping into profit and debauchery at King-Khârns, the capital, and some, like Prince Baudry and his brave Paladins remain upright to the point of wanting to overthrow the established order.
      However, all swear by blood and steel, the secular worship of this people. They have a brutal and organized fighting style, but are distinguished mainly by their diversity of profiles: from the heavy armors worn by paladins to the rapid attacks of the advanced vanguards, they have no real weaknesses except the valor of their fighters. They are the stability that a player preferring to fight back will particularly like.   Size 75mm / Base 50mm   Size 70mm / Base 40mm   Size 65mm / Base 50mm   Size 54mm / Base 50mm  
  • Who's Online   40 Members, 4 Anonymous, 148 Guests (See full list)