The Innsmouth Look: Black Cat Bases' Deep One Hybrids

Some more fine citizens of Innsmouth! These are from Black Cat's line of Deep One Hybrids. Casting quality is sometimes an issue with Black Cat, but in the case of these horrible chums, that's more of a feature than a bug. 

Here's a couple more employees of the fish-packing plant: 
DSCN5372.thumb.JPG.f2e5ae568b51311557e1fa406c1e739b.JPGDSCN5373.thumb.JPG.a7997d68ecf88afe2259e9b10f4a9097.JPGDSCN5375.thumb.JPG.52f15318c534fd1fb21b55ed01cb3098.JPGDSCN5376.thumb.JPG.1dfd81d222be1a3963be9ac97f2783e0.JPG

And some of the local fishermen/fishmen. DSCN5384.thumb.JPG.106c52367c0a985e2a303b966a6ae1ad.JPG
DSCN5379.thumb.JPG.3cb6cff0febbd18f2709957ab6bb8afb.JPGDSCN5380.thumb.JPG.1103416c5300b7fb0f363fe8c338b387.JPGDSCN5382.thumb.JPG.3a49eeae010572f8ef4f41b6854bbab1.JPG

BONUS! For a Call of Cthulhu game, I made a business card: 
image.png.4effdebb8ee2f189733a7a813f540e4f.png

• Like 22
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Painted up a number of sailors and fishpeople, as many of you know--but I'm always looking to expand the diversity of my human crew and the grotesquerie of my Innsmouth cadre. 

So here are Tyrell and Yarmouth, out on a crab-fishing trip. Both are from Crooked Dice.

More angles on our anglers here. 

The folk from Innsmouth town know where the fishing is good!

There's some as say they can call the biggest catches to their boats!

Subduing the catch though--that's a different matter. Fortunately, Yarmouth is a burly customer.

Break out the butter sauce, lads! Tyrell definitely looks weirded out, and correctly so, but there's going to be time enough to worry about horrible cult secrets after the crab-steaming. And if weird eldritch stuff starts going down, anything that can crack that shell is a good weapon to have at hand. 

• By odinsgrandson
      I've got a bunch of minis to post from my Cthulhu: Death May Die set.  Here are the first ones- I'll be back to update as I get more pics.

• By Rigel
      Fishfolk Fisherman and Fishfolk Fishwife from Crooked Dice. The fisherman, in oilskins and sou'wester, is a perfect blend of the Gorton's mascot and his product. The bug-eyed fishwife with cleaver was a delight to paint, especially the Atlantic salmon.  

A shot of some of the Waite Fish Packing Concern's employees, featuring some old friends from RatTrap and BlackCat:

The Real Housewives of Innsmouth (including a repurposed Bonnie, 50293, with improvements upon her previous appearance):

and one of just the fellas:

Golly gee willikers I love painting fishmen. Special credit also to the Dreadmere Fishing Boat, 44032, the perfect touch for the setting.  
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Working as a gibbering mouther for me. I wasn't impressed with the model when I originally saw pics online, but in person it is fantastic and very imposing on the table. 

Larger shot down the gullet

Size comparison. 

• By Maledrakh
      Yet another of my entries in a painting league on another forum

Pride and Joy
      A nice walk in the park for the Lovecrafts.

Sorry about the pics being a bit blurry, I am still struggling with the camera. It seems it is not meant for such small items.

Most of the miniatures are from a recent 2019 kickstarter by Bear's Head Miniatures, apart from the large Star Spawn that is from the game Cthulhu Wars by Petersen Games. One of the kickstarters for that game had an option for one each of the miniatures extra, and this one is from that set. I hacked off the moulded base it originally came with so I could have similar style bases for the whole family.

Lots of pics and such below, go on, you know you want to click it:

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)