• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      My 8 year old son painted these shortly after his birthday last spring. I actually liked his colors and the pattern on the Carnotaurus. Mostly I was over joyed that he didn’t glob the paint on for once. A few weeks ago I decided to paint the eyes, teeth, claws, and base for him. Them a coat of sealer.  I think they look great for the toy box. Here are my crappy before and after.

• By Waylandrk
      Wasn't totally happy with how this came out. I wanted a reptilian version of a tiger pattern for stalking in the jungle. Colour scheme worked I think and overall it's a great model but it has some issues I struggled with. 

It's not symmetrical, the ridges and scales on each side are in different places and don't align making the patterning problematic. That coupled with the fact that some of the larger scales fade out and a lot of the smaller scales are almost indistinct took some of the fun out if it. Normally I enjoy doing scales and applying washes and dry rushing as well as picking out patterns on individual scales but this was hard work.

Will still make the kids worry when it hits the tabletop though 🙂

• By Inarah
      Introducing the Ganorn, a full squad of 10 traditionally-sculpted resin miniatures in 28-32mm scale. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32mmscifidinos/32mm-resin-sci-fi-dinosaurs-introducing-the-ganorn?

• By Smallbunyanga
      Blacktooth Terror from Bones 4 painted like Bells Phase Lace Monitor(photo for reference included).
      C&C please.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Anyone have any useful leads on a set of elves in tribal garb?  I'm specifically looking for elves that would fit in a jungle, tropic, or coastal setting.  Not looking for heavy armor.  If there's some gender diversity in the set that's even more ideal.

I could kit bash if needed, but trying to avoid that.  Also looking for things that would fit well in scale with Reaper Bones' offerings.

Have I made this easy enough for you all?
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)