• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By Garbosch
      The idea was to build a little diorama with the header "Make peace, not war"

I called the result "Flower Power". I think the mage is from Reaper, but I'm not sure. The orc and the wraith are both from an really old range from GW. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! Major post today, I completed the Cat Critters display base. I went for a simple arrangement this time. It’s a thematic chest-like display board. I opted for a Roman style setup; mosaic pavement tiling, marble pillars and royal purple flowers.

It was interesting to work with different product from many companies on this project. The CatCritters are from Darksword Miniatures, they were all sculpted by talented David Summers.

Here’s for the technical information; The marble lions are from Reaper Miniatures, 77341 and were Sculpted by Geoff Valley. The pillars are from Wizkids. I made the pavement texture using a Green Stuff World rolling pin. The background wall was made with a Town Square from Tabletop World. The cavalry base I mounted the lion statues on are from Games Workshop. The synthetic grass and tuft are from the Army Painter, Woodland Scenics and Green Stuff World. Lastly, I made the vine-like tree with real roots. To build the board I also used a pine plank, Masonite hard board, Milliput, Jovi Plastilina, Green Stuff natural stones and sand. To paint the models and the display base I used Reaper Miniatures MSP paint and Citadel inks.

Each model was mounted on a 50mm base.

Black Cat Avenging Thief, DSM7969

Ali Sparrow the Female Cat Pirate, DSM7971

Augustus Tribute the Emperor Cat, DSM7986

King Richard the Lion, DSM7999

Scottish Wildcat Warrior, DSM8006

Pretty Pretty Princess the Victorian Female Cat, DSM8017

Brave Sir Robin the Scaredy Cat, DSM8018

"Bean" the Cthulhu Cat, DSM8028

Ella the Cat Rogue, DSM8077

Archer the Grumpy Cat Warlock, DSM8078

Nom the Cat Paladin, DSM8079

Cat Warrior with Battle Axe, DSM8103

Frankie - Cat Rogue with Dagger, DSM8104

Scottish Fold Cat Cleric with Warhammer, DSM8110

Birman Cat Bard with Ale and Lute, DSM8111

Persian Cat Warrior the Dual Wield, DSM8112

Siamese Cat Wizard with Staff, DSM8113

Asha the Cat Rogue, DSM8114

Sphynx Cat Druid with Staff, DSM8116

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed.
    • By Kangaroorex
      We are going to visit my BILs home next week so I wanted to make something to thank them.  Fortunately his wife adores penguins so an idea was born.  

On the ice flows of the Antarctic the penguins fight a constant war of survival.  But when things look grim and the darkest night seems to turn against them one penguin will rise above the others to smite their foes and have the way through the darkness.  

When she appears the others are driven to seek out the ancient battle gear, the location passed down by generations of penguins and like drones they come to anoint their emperor and dress him to do battle with his foes...

On a side note, the bonsium in bones 4 is much harder to cut and I am afraid I made a rather large offering to the blood god of miniatures. Fortunately I didn't nick any of the working bits.  Unfortunately it was close and I am going to feel it in the morning.   
    • By HolkDiggity
      I sort of fell off the WIP thread because life made this take longer than I had originally intended. The minis are by Bombshell, and I have to say that they were a pleasure to paint. I will be picking up a few more at ReaperCon, for sure.
      The scenery is by Secret Weapon, Shadow's Edge, and Woodland Scenics. The base is from a cheap 3 pack from Michael's. All paint is from Reaper.
      I'll probably end up staining or painting the base, but I haven't yet decided which way to go with it.
      It feels really good to finish something for the MSPOpen. In hindsight, I probably should've started with something smaller, and worked my way up to this, but meh. I'm pretty proud of this.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 192 Guests (See full list)