• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Kislev lives on in our hearts forever. 

I've continued my theme of building the Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Crew with a Steppes feel.  The majority of these are built using bodies and arms from the Crew kit, with some Empire/Mordheim heads and other outsourced bits.

The last batch wound up being more generic Pirate types.

• By Lidless Eye
      My most recent painted pieces are the Tribals from Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.

I really liked the spirit mask options.  My grandmother had a set in her spare room, and I was fascinated with them as a child.

The Cyclops is actually a 3D print by Valandar to celebrate the successful funding of his Titans of Legend Kickstarter.  The Cyclops stretch goal in the FG:FA Nickstarter wasn't hit, but the file was released the same day.  I figured he would fit in with them.

• By Chris Palmer
      Seeing this map of the 100 Acre Wood on my Facebook feed made me think what a neat scenario map it would make.  This got me thinking how cool a Pooh based Crew would be for Ghost Archipelago.

I immediately thought of Reaper’s Werebear, and Wereboar for Pooh and Piglet as the Heritor and the Warden.

And coming up with an anthropomorphic Tiger, Owl (Bones Black Owlbear?), and Rabbit shouldn’t be hard.  For Eeyore I thought I could convert a Minotaur.  

Anyone actually make a Weredonkey or Werehorse?

My real sticking point is Kanga and Roo.  Does anyone make an anthropomorphic kangaroo?

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first minis finished in 2019 are the Crew from/for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.  I did two themed builds, plus a generic sailor who was left over.

The Warriors of the Steppes.  They were done with a Cossack theme, and they all use official FG Crew bodies/arms, with heads from Warhammer kits (Chaos Marauder Horsemen, Empire Archers, maybe another)

The Warriors of the Desert.  They were built entirely from the FG Crew sprue.

The lone generic Crewman Crunch.

• By lazarp
      Hi everyone, just wanted to share this Bigby's Hand spell effect mini I made. It is made of Fimo air dry clay and took me about 30 minutes painting included. I was inspired by D&D Icons of the Realms Spell Effects – Arcane Fury & Divine Might miniatures and diceded to try and make one of my own :D

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 163 Guests (See full list)