Sign in to follow this  
dewen

Warlord Rulebook

Also if this model is out of cohesion does he retreat if he fails both checks?

Neither check, if failed, would cause any effect to the failing model other than "you cannot engage"; no Shaken, no Retreat.

If a Monster(Rauthuros, Great Demon) posses both Vile and Horrid and he is engaged by a model that is good and does not posses the Horrid ability. Does the good model have to make 2 seperate Discipline Checks?(one for Horrid and one for Vile) Also if this model is out of cohesion does he retreat if he fails both checks?

Also if this model is out of cohesion does he retreat if he fails both checks? 

Neither check, if failed, would cause any effect to the failing model other than "you cannot engage"; no Shaken, no Retreat.

Retreating does not come into play because a model that fails a discipline check when attempting to engage a horrid, vile, empowered, or holy model simply can not "come into Base-to-base contact and initiate a Close Combat." I am not sure about the 2 separate checks. That sounds like stacking to me and I would say only one check applies. Let's see what the experts say.

Stat Cards will correct the errors found in the book.

Will they be available soon? Maybe when the offical rulebook is offered.

- de

- de

Stat Cards are available in the Official Rulebook, yes.

- de

Stat Cards are available in the Official Rulebook, yes.

I think dewen ment the actual stat cards that will be shipped with the mini or bought with swag. He's mentioned specifics about stats so I'm assuming he already has a book.

Speaking of which shouldn't they "real deal" be back from the printers soon. I want my colored painting guide!! ::D:

2 Questions:

If a Monster(Rauthuros, Great Demon) posses both Vile and Horrid and he is engaged by a model that is good and does not posses the Horrid ability. Does the good model have to make 2 seperate Discipline Checks?(one for Horrid and one for Vile) Also if this model is out of cohesion does he retreat if he fails both checks?

It seems to me, and I'm probably completely wrong (since I usually am), that only one check would have to be made. The purpose of the model having both Vile and Horrid would be so that in the instance where an enemy was immune to Vile he would still have to make the check due to Horrid and vice-versa. Of course, not having had access to a rulebook yet, I can't say I'm even making an educated guess.

Oh, look. It’s my hundredth post . . .. One tenth of the way there!

I picked up a couple Avatar of Sekhmet this weekend. The are packaged with Standard bases, but the Rulebook says Large. I looked at the store and it looks like a standard. Another typo?

Love the Tomb Guards. Keep up the great scuplts Bob Ridolfi and Julie Guthrie.

- de

We may be having some bugs here - Either the Data card is incorrect or the packaging department did not coordinate the release of that figure with Matt - thus using hte smaller base because it is the most commonly used. It has happened in the past. I will determine the correct size base - and once I have, you can send a notice to [email protected]

for the correct base, if necessary

It has happened in the past.

Well then I think there is a simple solution to this ongoing problem. Bryan you're fired. So now that that is taken care of where do I turn in my application for the now open position at Reaper?

It has happened in the past.

Well then I think there is a simple solution to this ongoing problem. Bryan you're fired. So now that that is taken care of where do I turn in my application for the now open position at Reaper?

Shakak - you may direct all employment inquiries to -- -

WAITAMINNIT! You can't fire me! You don;t even work here!

Ha! Imagine, the nerve of some people trying ot fire me from the wesite!

Just for that - Wherever you work Shakak - You're fired too! Now that you're unemployed - In todays economy - Good Luck! :devil:

Could you also double check all the cavalry generic cards, as well as the centaur, the onyx chevaliers, and all other mounted figs?

The bear rider and Centaur are on Large bases which makes since to me because they are a bit more agile than a normal horse. And the Centaur packaged base matches the stats so I would assume it is correct. The Chevalier is a normal cavalry base as is the Generic.

This is from the rule book and so people can compare what's there to whatever other info we get.

Just for that - Wherever you work Shakak - You're fired too!

Yeah I've been fired about 13 times see if you just show up even after you're fired they feel bad and take you back. Everytime. Oh and make a sad puppy face, it helps, especially after the first 6 times you come back.