Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

Katarina, Hasslefree Miniatures

Lovely figure and good colour choices.

I do hope the "problems" Hasslefree had with this kickstarter will not prevent them from doing a second one.

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments!

8 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Lovely figure and good colour choices.

I do hope the "problems" Hasslefree had with this kickstarter will not prevent them from doing a second one.

Yeah. My miniatures arrived without problems but I'm quite saddened to hear of their problems. One of my favorite miniature companies, without question. I hope it works out in the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdizzy001 said:

Great mini.

I followed this KS but didn't buy into it. What happened? Were they overwhelmed?

It has been a very difficult year for them and some people have been unkind about it.

Posted on their Facebook earlier this month:

Sally here:

2018 was a horrendous year and we are honestly trying to get it all sorted. We were getting on top of things until July when my adopted dad was diagnosed with 5 types of terminal cancer, he died on Remembrance Sunday. The funeral was in December.

I haven’t been online for work, I very rarely check emails and Dameon has simply been snowed under. I am aware that this has upset a lot of people but it was not something I planned for and to be honest not something that I am dealing with very efficiently, most days I still cry.

Please accept my apology for this.
Yes there is still a backlog.
Yes we are still trying to get the bottom of why Kickstarter orders are still missing.
Yes the email communication is still sporadic.
Yes you have the right to be frustrated.
Currently we have one person trying to do the job of two whilst also clearing up the mess left by an ex-employee things aren’t going to be rectified easily.
I cant apologise enough and sending me abusive emails and messages will not get your order issues sorted any quicker. I don’t know what else I can say except I am as frustrated with the slow progress as you are. I have never wanted the old HF back as much as I do now and wish we had never run the KS ::(:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrik Strom
      This is my version of Grond from Hasslefree Miniatures. I've had the figure for a while but never got around to him. I can't really tell why I picked him up now (might have been that I wanted something to try my Valejo steel color on), but after I started I had trouble putting him down. I'm really happy with how he turned out, and with very little resistance as well. I had trouble with the eyes. I would have preferred a "normal" straight ahead stare, but every time I filled the left eye it had him looking to his right. After three attempts with the same result I figured it was meant to be.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

And then there's this guy...

Have you heard about his lord and saviour, Razmir?
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

From the board game...

Kev!
    • By lazarp
      I've just finished this one, it's a pc friend is using in our dnd campaign. He bought the stl file from hero forge and then had it 3d printed. Originaly he wanted a darker palette, but during the painting I just hade to make some colors pop. In the end he really liked it :D
      There's also a WIP thread here

• By Smokestack
      Kickstarter is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hfminis/kev-white-does-matt-dixon-female-fantasy-miniature/description

From their facebook page

"For those of you who have missed our newsletter teases, yes, we are dipping our toe in the Kickstarter waters. And yes it will be very soon, in fact as soon as I've finished up the last of the image work.
      More information will come but the basic gist is that it is for a themed set of miniatures based on Matt Dixon artwork.
      Not only has Matt done his usual pin-up style for us but has also helped us out with some 'Winter' variants and on top of that I've gone and ruined his beautiful art by drawing nudity over the top of it for our 'Skyclad' variants :)
      The Kickstarter will initially be for 4 fantasy females, each with their 3 variants (so 12 minis in total) and 'hopefully' we'll go from there. We have artwork for a number of other females, plus 1 male and a few 'add on's, so we'll see how it goes :)
      This is a pretty big chunk of Kev's time, hence the Kickstarter to gauge interest, and for those of you who aren't into Fantasy, don't worry, we'll be running HF as usual, including releases, while Kev is busy with Kickstarter business :)?

In the comments this is supposed to start this Sunday.

Not sure if ut will only be metal or if they will offer their resin ones as well.
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)