• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Private Chapman has been in stasis for 1,538 days and awake for two. Private Chapman is wondering where she is, when she is and what her mission is. Private Chapman is also pondering why she hasn't been issued desert pattern armour.

Private Chapman has just spotted something up ahead. Private Chapman's life expectancy is four minutes.

(Again, sorry about the photos which were taken on my phone.)

• By paintybeard
      A new kickstarter project from Kev White:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hasslefriesian/artemis-20/description

Don't think I shall be backing this myself as I don't do much that is bigger than 54mm.

This seems to be happening off Kev's own bat and I don't think Hasslefree is involved. Whether that is a good thing or not I leave to your own judgement.
    • By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
    • By Patrik Strom
      This is my version of Grond from Hasslefree Miniatures. I've had the figure for a while but never got around to him. I can't really tell why I picked him up now (might have been that I wanted something to try my Valejo steel color on), but after I started I had trouble putting him down. I'm really happy with how he turned out, and with very little resistance as well. I had trouble with the eyes. I would have preferred a "normal" straight ahead stare, but every time I filled the left eye it had him looking to his right. After three attempts with the same result I figured it was meant to be.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

And then there's this guy...

Have you heard about his lord and saviour, Razmir?
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)