• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Bombshell's Dr. Helen Salinger and GDF Security Officer both look like they would fit in with my Spacefuture Moon Communists of Lunarkompleks-Alfa. Particularly the Security Officer, whose hat matches the other Heresy Inspectors' very nicely. 

These are obviously working miniatures, so let's give them a job to do: generator maintenance and vending machine replacement! 

Here's 80053, the Starship Generator, and 49035, the soda machine, painted up as a Bouncy Bubble Beverage dispenser. (Drink B3--it's everyone's mandatory drink of choice! A variety of flavors from Extra Classic to Red Blast to Tastes Like Something Orange! All flavors may not be available at your clearance level. Check with your supervisor for details.)

Now, thanks to some revolutionary policy changes by the High Commissar (the working man's friend!) these choices can be supplemented with Slurm Classic! Slurm Tropical Explosion! Slurm XXTREME! and Slurm Ultra! Also radical new grain-based relaxant beverage called 'beer.' Spreading rumors that 'beer' is imported from the decadent Earth Government is treason. 

• By Rigel
      The Cursêd Earth cries out in bitter torment. Little grows in the poisoned soil. The rain is a caustic joke. Roving gangs of marauders and mercenaries squabble and kill for the pettiest of gains. ...But that doesn't mean that people in this bleak hellscape can't accessorize! 

These are the Lady and Gentleman from Crooked Dice's apocalypse line. I painted them up in schemes evoking Peter Perfect and Penelope Pitstop, from "Wacky Races." I love the rag-wrapped viola on Peter's back--a fragile souvenir from the Before-Times. 

The dumpster is Reaper's, 49036. It is a magnificent piece of municipal infrastructure. The lids open and the hatches slide. 
      The shipping containers are 80036. I love doing rust effects! Should probably try my hand at graffiti sometime. Not like the apocalypse would have changed the fundamental nature of unruly teens.

• By lexomatic
      A request for more modern female minis, Dr Helen Salinger first,  because I found her first.
      I will be painting her as Cosima from Orphan Black.
      Mostly base coats today, though I did a bit more on the coat. Legs are rubbing off so I may need to re prime. Skin was a weird mix of new copper, sun yellow and heavy _(I forget the Vallejo name) skin.

• By Rigel
      I don't know precisely how the deal went down, but Bombshell's Neirans from their Counterblast line are pretty much Reaper Andromedans with a bit more height and bulk. (They also have some cycloptic Illyrians much like Sparg and one of the Alien Exotic Dancers.) This is one such, along with various colleagues we have seen before: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91106-spacefuture-empress-messalina-iv-of-the-andromedans-and-vizier-as-zeta-reticulans/

Her Athame-Glaive demonstrates her ritual authority as General and Commander of the Empress's Fleet. (Before all this pandemic unpleasantness hit my home state, I visited New Mexico for a family vacation, and you BET I picked up some tabletop-scale flying saucers in Roswell.)

With a member of the Technician Caste: 

Making demands of the Chief Scientician: 
      "We need more SPEED, laboratory beetle! 3.2 c is simply not enough to take those witless Earthlings down before they can activate a counteroffensive!"
      "Feh! Cartilage-brained savage, there is only so far you can bend space before it starts bending back! Our wotta-metal hulls can withstand only so much hypergeometric translocation before giving way!"
      "THEN MAKE THEM STRONGER!"

Giving the Grand Vizier a piece of her mind (she's not the best at subtle intrigue, preferring to cut right to the point, or the throat, either way)

"So, scheming remipede, my underlings tell me that the platinum requisitioned for their catalytic cannon has been rerouted to the Citadel of Nobles."
      "A most unfortunate happenstance, War-Leader. Bureaucracy will err; I shall have the Commissariat ritually castigated."

"It was specifically rerouted to a guild of pleasure-barge manufacturers."
      "The less civic-minded among the nobility are known for their excess. Would that there were some way to curb their indulgences; I, your humble servant and that of Empire, have tried time and again to..."
      "The guild is under contract to build YOU a Sybaric Yacht!!"

"One must have some way to relax after the rigors of serving both Her Incomparable Majesty and the people, War-Leader; a very reasonable perquisite. It would be invidious to suggest otherwise. Now, to the point of this interlocution, if there is one?"
      "You always choose your words so carefully, Vizier. I'm so glad you chose 'point' right now."

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)