Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

2019 Annual contest Single Figure 40mm - 99mm Reaper entries

40mm to 99mm Single Figure Reaper entries only.  No more than 4 images per entry please.

No chatter or questions, please. Use the Rules and Questions thread. 

Edited by Pochi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

03884 Komodo Dragon

DSCN0864.JPG

DSCN0862.JPG

DSCN0858.JPG

DSCN0860.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 20

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sirithiliel
      Neat sculpts, the next KS is going to be fun

I wish Reaper's breakdown of judging criteria actually reflected how high bases score. Looking at their little percentage breakdown, you would never know that the base was so important . 
    • By Vacaroja
      I put two entries into the recent Reaper Facebook Convert and Paint contest. This first one didn't get many votes, which doesn't surprise me as I think not too many people knew what it was and it was on the weirder side. Plus the paint job itself was kind of bland.  But I like the idea of it because of what it is. It is a tikbalang - a malevolent, mythical Filipino creature that leads travelers astray or plays tricks on them. It has a horse's head, a bony body, and long, disproportioned limbs.

I used these minis to make it.  The wendigo's head was chopped off.  Then I took the head of the Silverhorn, removed the horn and did some filing and sculpting to get it to join properly to the body of the wendigo. Very minimal green stuff use outside of filling seams; I filled in the wendigo's hooves, which were cloven, and rebuilt a bit of the mane so it joined smoothly with the rest of the body. 

And I saved the body of the unicorn.  At some point I'll have to convert it into a centaur!

• By Inarah
      It's that time of year again.  Those of us in the US have a 3 day holiday weekend coming up (May 24-27) and I am challenging you all to join me in a massively multiplayer paint binge!   Everyone is welcome to join, even if you can only paint for one day. 

The object is to finish as many figures as possible. Quantity counts over quality. All manufacturers are fair game, posting of WIPs and finished pieces is strongly encouraged. You may prep and prime figures before hand, in fact I recommend it. Get out all those new Bones,  old primed or half painted figures and get ready to finish them! 

Got an army to finish, need to move some half painted terrain off your desk, want to tackle that dragon for the big figure contest? This is the time.  All manufacturers are fair game. 

Prep and prime your figures now so they are all ready to go Saturday morning (or if you're taking a 4 day weekend, Friday morning). Have your camera ready to share photos.  Photos strongly encouraged! 

For this holiday there is a special extra challenge: paint a figure in memory of a lost friend, pet or loved one. Anything goes. 

Painting begins at 00:01 May 24 and ends 23:59 May 27, in your time zone.  

Those of you who video chat are welcome to set up channels.

Link to 2017 Challenge
      Link to 2016 Challenge

• By Pochi
      Non Reaper 40mm+,  Bust, and Diorama entries only.  No more than 4 images per entry please.
      No chatter or questions, please.  Use the Rules and Questions thread. 
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 328 Guests (See full list)