Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

7th Annual Reaper Forums Large Model Challenge, Rules and Discussion (2019)

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Who is this Glitterworlf you speaking off? :devil:

Intriguing.  The typo monster that steals the "e" at the end of my name is converting them to extra r's and putting them into other people's names.  Sad fox that they aren't arrrrrrrrr's ::P:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Who is this Glitterworlf you speaking off? :devil:

Well.....I could blame a lack of coffee. I could blame that I have lived in Australia long enough that I have started adding Rs to words that don't need them (they don't pronounce the Rs that are already in words but will add them to words that don't require them.) I could blame fat fingers or too long of fingernails. Or I could say, whoops, sorry, I typed too fast and didn't notice I stuck a spare letter in there! ::P:

• Haha 3

is there any way to avoid the system automatically merging my two consecutive posts when I try to make two seperate entries in the same category? Is it enough to wait (how long?) or do I need to wait for somebody else to make a post before trying to make another entry?

22 minutes ago, Maledrakh said:

is there any way to avoid the system automatically merging my two consecutive posts when I try to make two seperate entries in the same category? Is it enough to wait (how long?) or do I need to wait for somebody else to make a post before trying to make another entry?

Those are the two methods. There is waiting either way. (Unless you can get an accomplice to post right after your first post and then quickly post entry number 2.)

• Like 1

Hey, everyone! Entries are looking great! I need to get in gear and get some things painted. Just a reminder to please be sure and read the rules. All of the categories are for large models. This tripped me up last year and I don't want anyone else to make that mistake. So, that's the end of my public service announcement. I now return you to your regularly scheduled painting!

• Like 1