Sign in to follow this  
Rob Dean

Archive 820 Wolfrunners

The Old Fellows have a charm & personality to them that more state of the art pieces often lack...I LOVE the Wolves. You did a SPLENDID job bringing them to life. VERY WELL DONE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buckyball
      buckyball 

• By Cranky Dog
      Does anyone use some sort of software to keep track of their miniature collections? With pictures and/or searchable tags?

Anyone in the hobby for a while, and who invested in Bones (and many other miniature) Kickstarters; Warhammer armies; Heroclix armies; individual or box sets at your FLGS or online store, etc. has accumulated so many that they tend to forget what exactly they own anymore.

I know I went over the 1000 individual miniature mark after Bones 2. And with Bones 4 around the corner, it keeps growing alarmingly fast. And I know I'm not the only one.

Sure for the Kickstarters miniatures, I can always go back to the original campaign page and look up the images. But there certainly must be a simple application that would do the same job as Reaper's tag search, but without requiring coding skill.

I think my ideal format would be something that would show: Picture; name; company; manufacturer code (if available); sculptor name (if available); and any amount of tags (male - fighter - sword - elf - bow), and then filter the results.

I know it can be done; I just don't know how.

I know there are image organization software, movie collection software, comic book collection software, music collection software, etc. But haven't found anything more generic for miniatures.

February 2019 Update: I'm taking the Excel route afterall.
    • By Pingo
      So, as I mentioned, I was given a pristine old Grenadier set of Champions supervillains for Christmas.

On the cover is a little splash logo: “FREE Starter Scenario Game Aid and Figure Accessories”

The “Starter Scenario Game Aid” is just a folded piece of paper with a hex map on one side and some suggestions on the other.

But the “Figure Accessories” are two actual, substantial molded pieces: a pair of rockets and what I think is a hover-scooter.

You can see them in the middle row on the far right, between two figures, here:
      https://mobile.twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1078009215850029058

These two pieces are not pictured on the box art, nor are they listed in the set description.

They definitely go with the set. The box was sealed when I received it.

They are not mentioned nor shown on the Lost Minis Wiki page of the set: 
      http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Champions_(Grenadier)#4002_Super_Villains_Box_Set

Question: Should I document and upload pictures of these accessories to the wiki?
    • By Pingo
      These are Reaper's 02830: Wolf Pack, sculpted by Geoff Valley. They are mounted on one-inch fender washers.

I painted them for versatility, which is why there is a variety of color and base types.

Detailed WIP thread here.
    • By Rob Dean
      Following the muse today, I set aside my vintage Minifigs orcs for these two Adina hill giants. 

I’ve had one of the rock throwers for many years, although I didn’t know what it was for a long time, but recently managed to pull this pair off of eBay. 

I started with the club-wielder:

There isn’t a lot to them, so both are now waiting while base treatments dry.

I should have them varnished by tomorrow. 

I’ll put Sir Forescale in the next picture. Even for 1978 these weren’t the tallest giants around...

• Who's Online   41 Members, 3 Anonymous, 175 Guests (See full list)