Sign in to follow this  
Reaper Ron

February Bones Black Promotional Mini - Rock Troll

I hope my order ships out today. Woohoo! Got the postage email right after posting this.

I'm really stoked about the Efreeti. So cute how she has little skull decorations all over her. Has a very anime sense of style. The asymmetrical armor is the icing on the cake.

Edited by CorallineAlgae
  • Like 1

Hmmm interesting observation last night regarding the BB Owlbear. I decided to use that one in a encounter last night. I use a Reaper "gun" case for transportation use on Weds. Anyways I really haven't done anything with that owlbear other then open the package, look it over & then just set it aside. During the battle I could see that for one thing, the material really shows up on the table. Thou, that does lead to why I'm posting, I noticed there is quite a bit of edge rubbing on the figure. I'm assuming it's from being in the foam & such. Thou, again the figure hasn't been in the case for me maybe a little over 1 week.

I did get my efreeti today. Awesome figure thou the base is bowed so she has a bit of a waddle to her vs just laying flat on the table. Still I'd rather have that then having no boobs or stomach area..........:blink: :rock: (Facebook Reaper group picture earlier today)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 3/4/2019 at 10:36 PM, Wren said:

Ha ha, soon! As hard as life fought me on the efreeti, I'm not going to throw around words like soon! I'm not the only one who got a copy of the djinni, and I believe that person has made a start on her...

soon-wolf-with-sheep.jpg

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Is the April Mini a figure from Bones 4, or is it a new bones black?

Its new!

While I have that one in metal already (Very nice figure, full of character), I do need to place a order for upcoming games. I might as well hit the 40 threshold. ^_^

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:
3 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Is the April Mini a figure from Bones 4, or is it a new bones black?

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/orc caster/sku-down/03043

Props to @Talae for doing the legwork on such to find out where it's from. 

It is both a previous metal mini (the one that @WhiteWulfe linked) and a Bones 4 mini (core set goblin pack).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Talae said:

It is both a previous metal mini (the one that @WhiteWulfe linked) and a Bones 4 mini (core set goblin pack).

Which mini from core set bones 4? I do not see it.

There is a goblin shaman in the Bones 4 core set, but it's a different sculpt.

Here's the one from the kickstarter:

3f653213b760d5f502ac18f3ad6a6d25_origina

Here's the April goblin shaman:

44004_p_1_mp.jpg

Another difference is the Bones 4 core set goblin shaman will be in the old bones material, while the April goblin shaman is cast in the new Bones Black material.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got my March package, this will tide me over for awhile while waiting to receive my Bones. ::P:

I see what people are saying about the gaps in how the Efreeti is put together. The one in the right has far larger gaps where her right arm and leg are attached.

I am so happy with the quality of the Bones black material compared to the OG white. It’s nice and rigid, seems to have a bit more detail and non-bent weapons are sooo good.

I also got this sample bottle in my parcel, no colour is listed. Did anyone else get one?

87CFBBC9-1EB6-4FB4-81E6-E7416946D6B9.jpeg

• Like 4