Sign in to follow this  
Valthorn_Illian

Glory in Death

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GlenP
      This is Scale 75's Ares Operator 03. It's a 40mm resin future soldier and apparently part of a gaming system. The package had some cards in it, but since I don't play the game, they're a bit lost on me... Anyhoo...

The figure is four parts - head, upper torso/arms, lower torso/legs, and the rifle with molded on hands. Cleanup was taking care of the usual casting seams and the removal of bits and pieces of mold trash. I used the gray Stynelrez primer (brushed on out of the bottle) and Reaper MSP paints. I used a Dremel tool and ball/dovetail cutters to mark up/damage the armor and went with a splotchy green camo. While they have their place, I tend not to use bright colors on military figures because all they say to me is 'Here I am! Shoot me!'.

The figure is mounted on a sanded/stained wood craft block with Aves Apoxie Sculpt groundwork, kitty litter rocks and somebody's weeds. I added a dripping rusty pipe coming out of the ground and a large putty teddy bear. 

Qs and Cs welcomed.

Glen 

• By GlenP
      Now that I have your attention...

This is Percival, a one inch(ish) tall resin penguin from Scale 75. The piece is part a larger model in S75's SmogRiders line. It's not normally available separately, but I was able to score one when it fell off a truck. The piece originally had a WW I style Prussian spiked helmet. I removed the helmet and added a WW II British helmet from my spares box. The groundwork is Aves putty stippled with a stiff oil painting brush to give it a sandy texture. The sandbags are also putty formed with my fingers. I left my fingerprints on them to give the impression of coarsely woven canvas. The sign is sheet plastic and strip. Reaper MSP paints. Eventually, it'll have a name plate 'Why Am I Here?'

Qs and Cs welcomed.

Glen

• By giyomuSan
      Just finished that one who was sitting on my desk for long time.
      Kind of mess up one eyes looking close up but hmm , this is still my weak point ( cause I usually avoid them haha ).

• By pcktlnt
      LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)