• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Generic Fighter
      So, It is that time of year again! When the winds of flatulence waft the delecate aromas of nerdfunk into ones nostrils! The Convention season is here! And I won't be going to one! At least not a big one. So no GenCon for me :( But I'm still supporting the DDM Guild events there! So, I'm sharing my WiP pictures here.

The "Thundercorn" as I am calling it, is nearly done. just a bit of touch ups and the base to go.

The Pit Fiend just has the base coats on at this time.

The White Wyrmling has the second layer of shading started.

This is a Scaladar. I think it is supposed to be a robot scorpion that shoots lightning. I have a rather ambitious plan for it though. It has a bunch of cracks in its armor and joints. I'm painting those cracks to look like it has bright crackling lightning inside it! Then I plan to paint the armor a bronze or brass.

GF
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      For the last three years, I've gotten to attend Origins in Ohio, and have really loved doing the Reaper Speedpaint (and even won last year). I was hoping to go and participate in the Speedpaint again this year, but I was going through the Origins 2019 event schedule and didn't see a single entry from Reaper. Is Reaper not going to be at Origins this year, or at least not hosting any events?
    • By Generic Fighter
      My Repaints for the DDM Guild's Community Draft Prize Table! Enjoy:)

A Shadar-Kai Warrior.

A Gold Dragon Wyrmling!

The Astral Giant!

The Orc Skeleton!

GF
    • By EvilJames
      Huh usually I put one of these up sooner than this. Just been busy I guess.
      Who's all going?
      How did you fair in the hotel lottery?

So Sunday was event registration.
      Did you get into the events you wanted?

My group did fairly well at the hotel thing this year even though we had to split the group this year. both hotels are fairly close.
      I got into most of the events I wanted. had some issues with the priority system preventing me from getting into events because it conflicted with another event that I would only be going to if I hadn't gotten into an earlier time. Yet some how it did allow me to sign up for 2 Speed paints that conflicted with other events that I got into. (and I only realized one before paying)
      Also I just a bit ago remembered that I wanted to do a Frostgrave event but they are all sold out already.
    • By Sylverthorne
      Sooo .... who else is going to Paizocon?
      That's .. erm, May 25th to 28th - so I might be a bit late asking for some of you. ^^;

I know Mr. Thorne and I will be there. Don't know what all we'll be doing exactly, but I know we'll be there.
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 126 Guests (See full list)