Sign in to follow this  
Froy The Orc

Starhawk VI

The Hawk VI is a mighty power hog. You don't want that PP-64 in there.

And really, the PP-64 is going to cost 54 points once the errata is updated.

PS

That's still only 36 points extra. So I won't be able to field my current Warmaster army in next year's tournament.... but hopefully I won't have too :o)

Jer, if you're gonna upgrade anything, upgrade the Armour. Helps to prevent those Mastodons from doing anything more than 1 point of damage when it gets TL ;o)

I have to say the unit shown in the photo earlier in the thread fielded strait out of the book on Sun night and she did VERY well. It was a small game and it dominated the field. We'll see how well she does in the follow up games, but i'm enjoying it strait out of the book.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

Bad Blood is currently more concerned with securing additional supplies of Manti than we are with more Starhawk VI's. At a massive 509,000 T-reds each, even our latest Warmaster win won't help us buy too many of those :o)

Although I'm sure the 95th Legion will be looking into expanding it's stocks of Starhawk VI's. But they're official UFF, so can't get away with too many Manti and Dictators :o)

The Fragile Hearts now have three Starhawk VI's. After seeing them played, I am not in that much of a hurry to put them on the board, especially since they cost so much.

I think the Mantis might be something we secure as well, since there performance on the field amazed me. Currently we have only one, and have never used it.

Froy

The 47th have just finished assembling and running basic operations testing on their first 'Hawk VI. They're quite impressed, and the Colonel's decided to give it its proper colors before sending it for combat trials.

There are rumour floating arounf the Blood Bank that a section much like the ones the Sanguine Reavers fielded in the '71 Warmaster will be passing through initial maintenaince readiness and the paint shop in the next week or so.

Course, there's rumours that a great many units and vehicles will be doing that in the near future :o)

The Spartans found the performance of the Hawk 6 to be worth every penny. Proper paint and a rechristening of one to follow next week.

We were more than pleased with our new Mantis's and Revenants.

Any other units fielding any Revenants?

The Demon Dogs Starhawks are "in transit limbo" :down: My CAV forces are at least 2 years old on average.....I'm jonesin for some new CAVs. I want my Centurion. :down: Stupid FLGS.... :angry::down:

Ping.

I didn't want this thread to get too cold.

Do you think a Hey Bryan, or a Hey Kit,

WHEN IS THE HAWK 6 MAKING IT INTO THE ONLINE STORE?

Would help?

Just wondering. ::D:

Stopped by the local store to pick up some infantry and just couldn't resist that lone Hawk VI hanging there as well.

This baby just moved into the on deck circle for paint.

Any other units fielding any Revenants?

Bad Blood fields several Revenants, but we field far more Supers than anyone else anyway so it's to be expected.

Revenants do rock though.