Starhawk VI

Froy The Orc

Any other units fielding any Revenants?

Bad Blood fields several Revenants, but we field far more Supers than anyone else anyway so it's to be expected.

Revenants do rock though.

Played a 10K game last night, and I was very happy with my Revenant. It swept one side of the field clear before it died.

PS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellow everyone I think if I were going to put a "super section" out I would rather have 2 realy heavy cavs like a rhino and an emperor, and then have two faster cavs like a gladiator and a challenger to go up and protect the 2 supers until they get into range then even if your other 2 cavs are almost smoked you have 2 supers to the rescue, that would be intresting to watch.

P.S. remember from what I have heard the Hawk 6 is supposed to be in the super section it sure costs about as much! ::(:

Mainly, when I field supers, I team Rhinos and Ogres with things like the Wraith and the Gladiator. They work well together, as does the Falcon.

I've also fielded pure Super sections, typically a pair of Ogres and a pair of Rhinos, but I'm experimenting with pairs of Revenants as well now.

I was thinking somthing along the lines of 1Rhino 1Revenant and 2Mantis or replace one of the mantis with a Gladiator, or the Revenant with a ogre and increase the ogres and rhinos speed. I personaly would rather have two mantis than a Hwk6.

P.S. I am srry but someone explained to me what a super is and the Hawk6 is not 1 I still consider it as one though. :blush:

I've just noticed that the Thunderbird has been released and we should see them in the shops within a week or so. So say 2, maybe 2 and a half weeks, and we'll see it on the online store.

Ah, I see my tutelage has worked. Hoorah! :o)

Yes Tamer, the Thunderbird is one of those CAV's which looks amazing but has really sucky stats. I doubt it'll ever see combat in Bad Blood livery, but I'll still buy one.