Sign in to follow this  
SparrowMarie

Sparrow colors things

I got this book from the Pharmacy Museum in New Orleans. I love it so much. Fun and informative.

I'm doing my best to color this book as close to references as possible since they are real plants.

0129191027.thumb.jpg.9962e8d78fcec10d564db2cffd15f4ef.jpg

• Like 5

Since the move I have not yet found this coloring book. I did order some new ones and they came today! Can't wait to get started and share more here.

0716191526.thumb.jpg.8d596211b487362dd0178fe4aa63ee1c.jpg

0716191527.thumb.jpg.c8522b0b89800ec379c1eb274f1d0422.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By SparrowMarie
      So! I'm back. I haven't finished any of my other WIPs lately but I figure one more won't hurt. 

I'm planning on doing a film noir style desert expedition whereupon our investigators find something not of this world. 

I'm really excited for this one(not that I'm not excited for all my projects) but I have some hurdles to cross. 

I want a wall between the white and grey bones, preferably crumbly looking. Not sure where to start with that.  Figure out the best way to magnetize things. And the really big one: figure out how to actually paint in the style I'm trying to do.   
      This will involve a lot of work and time. As well as some (maybe a lot of) practice minis. 

I'm currently in the mock up stage. I've got the minis I want and I'm trying to stage them how I think will look good as well as imagine the wall where I want it.
      First stages of mock up.

• By SparrowMarie
      Spent just about a week on this one. It was fun. My GS work sucks but it's done. C&C welcome.

• By SparrowMarie
      Painted this up. Finally attached her to the base. Not sure if I want to just paint black over the base or do something fancy with it.

• By SparrowMarie
      It's been quite some time since I've done a show off but here goes.

I painted this mini in about 6 hours. Still need to gloss and seal. C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)