Sign in to follow this  

Ok, this looks great...but seriously...the base?!?! If you're going to paint a figure this well, the broccoli base has got to go!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am edging closer & closer to painting up the Critter Kingdom Folk I have accumulated. Your WONDERFUL creations are pushing me in that direction.

The BEAUTIFUL work you did on the Norse Cat got me to dig out a pair of Fuzzy Guys that will be part of Mag's Crew. Thanks AND VERY WELL DONE! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful rich colors on this ginger fellow! Really like the front of his tunic too - love the way you did those metal swirly things.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, it's always a pleasure and a source of motivation when I read your comments.

17 hours ago, Adrift said:

Ok, this looks great...but seriously...the base?!?! If you're going to paint a figure this well, the broccoli base has got to go!!

@Adrift, yes, I will base all of them and build a diorama display base to showcase all of them together. My first idea was to build a throne room, though I'm not sure about it yet.

8 hours ago, malefactus said:

I am edging closer & closer to painting up the Critter Kingdom Folk I have accumulated. Your WONDERFUL creations are pushing me in that direction.

The BEAUTIFUL work you did on the Norse Cat got me to dig out a pair of Fuzzy Guys that will be part of Mag's Crew. Thanks AND VERY WELL DONE! 

@malefactus, I glad you feel inspired some Critters. They will be a nice addition to you sets that's for sure. Can't wait to see your interpretation on them.

• Like 4

You do such a great job with these cats, especially their eyes and fur.  I always look forward to seeing them.  Seeing them all in a diorama would be wonderful!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this