• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      This was one of my diorama entries for ReaperCon featuring miniatures from Dark Sword Miniatures. I had diorama ideas centered around the female figure occupying my mind for a while before I settled on this one. I tried a few other figures with her but nothing fit until I got the male figure and then added the wolf. I am very happy with how it came together and was very pleased that it received a Gold medal in the Diorama Category. I also was honored to receive second place diorama from Dark Sword.

• By Glitterwolf
      Recently I painted a Crypt Lord and in the Show Off there was an introduction.
      See and read it here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87523-asar-crypt-lord-by-glitterwolf/

@Gadgetman! commented that he wanted to see the goat.
      So here it is, it's from the Animal Companion Set sculpted by @TaleSpinner Reaper Sku 03719.
      I love your animal sculpts Andrew, they are a real pleasure to paint!

Omar's son, Mehmet herded the goats but his mind was elsewhere, one of the goats wandered off without him noticing it.
      Our adventurous animal took off and found herself walking between the ancient ruins of a long dead civilization.
      When it entered a dark building it got scared and it bleated loudly, the sound echoed through the empty halls.

Alarmed by the noise General Ahm Me Hula the Second rose from his Sarcophagus, ENEMIES!!! RAIDERS!!! He needed to protect the Pharaoh!
      He rose from his slumber and quickly grabbed his weapons.
      Time to once again defend the realm!

He alarmed his men and all over the place skeleton and mummy warriors rose from their eternal sleep.
      The Pharaoh himself needed to be warned!
      Giving the order to a Liche Priest he himself walked out to investigate how many raiders there were in the ruins.
      The first enemy he encountered was Omar who was looking for his goat.

And so it came to pass that our dear little goat was responsible for the awakening of the Tomb Lords.
      Their armies are now gathering and the living must once again fear their wrath!

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-1854891

The name of our General is a variation on a expression from my Birthcity Rotterdam...

https://nl.bab.la/woordenboek/nederlands-engels/ammehoela
    • By Pingo
      https://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/still-snarling-after-40000-years-a-giant-pleistocene-wolf-discovered-in-yakutia/

The intact head of a gigantic wolf has been discovered in Siberian permafrost. The head is 40cm long, as large as a modern donkey’s head (fully half the body length of a modern wolf!)

• By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting these but can't say I applied any great magic or too much time to them. They were all really quick to complete, working up from coloured primer with washes then bone or cream or pink for details. 

• By Generic Fighter
      So, I've been a participant in an exchange type thing on Twitter for quite a while now. It is known as "The Box of Many Things" and is a low cost to no cost geeky, nerdy Secret Santa type exchange that takes place every other month. this is for my April Thinger. We use the term "Thinger" to describe those who are in the exchange, specifically the person you are sending to or are receiving from, which are rarely the same person. They even have international group for those outside of the states, too. Art is a common thing to send as it is very low cost to make and usually low cost to mail too! So behold my badly repainted D&D Minis!

So, my Thinger plays two PCs, a Druid and and a Dryad Warlock and I was going to try to paint a mini for one of those but ran into a roadblock. I couldn't find a mini for either of them! Also, they are an excellent artist and provided ARTWORK of their PCs for reference! I wouldn't be able to do justice for them at all! So I dug through the 4 pages of info they gave to find something I could paint successfully and not take far too long to do so! And I found that The Druid likes to become a Dire Wolf a lot and the Dryad has a Winged Cat for a Familiar so i got to work! Here they are!

Hope you enjoyed them!

GF
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 157 Guests (See full list)