Sign in to follow this  
MiniDungeonMaster

Otherworld Miniatures: WE12B Bullywugs (With Clubs)

The old AD&D module "Dwellers of the Forbidden City" had Bullywugs hopping around.  You just need to take your players there!!  Great work on these guys. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MusicalFeline
      So, I recently purchased the "Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments Monsters Paint Set". Came with a bunch of Army Painter washes and paints and yadda yadda yadda...

But it also came with this neat Owlbear mini, which is what I have to share with you guys today!

First eyes I ever successfully painted. But in my defense, I'd only ever tried on minis with smallish eyes, which was NOT the brightest idea I'd ever had. The left eye turned out really good in my opinion, but the right one was a bit messy.

I also need to do so me touch-up work on the base. I got a bit careless with the wash, and uh... Yeeeeah.

Lastly and leastly, I didn't upload an outdoor picture as I usually do. That'll probably come later, provided I don't forget. 

• By Kangaroorex
      Hi everyone, 

Does anyone know of a module or resource that has a pre made undersea city or palace?  One of my group paying saltmarsh took up the sea elf Prince when his character drowned  and then promised the support of his city.  Now the party wants to visit the city and negotiate for those resources.  I want them to have a good time and have at least the trappings of a city around them but I don't want to build and populate an entire city in a week or 2 for a 1 week adventure that could, potentially become a rerunning resource but might not.

Does anyone know of a module or supplement for an Atlantis or similar city below the waves?
    • By Inarah
      3 new figures and a chance to get the original 10 from a previous project. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1240892696/three-nomads?ref=discovery&term=miniature

• By Joshinminn
      I base coated this guy (Otherworld Shadow 1 of 2) in Reaper Nightmare Black (a gorgeous blue-black) and drybrush highlighted with a 50/50 mix of Oceanic Blue and Pure White. 

I think he looks done! Thoughts? Too heavy on the dry brush? I plan to use some Vallejo Ground Texture on the base. Happy to hear comments and criticism.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Love these guys, I may have to buy the other versions Otherworld has of their cultists. I love how all of their models look the way I envision D&D.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)