Ninjas of Iga, Warlord Games (photo heavy)

Patrik Strom

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Finally finished some support units for my Bolt Action winter Soviets. Observer, medium machine gun, and medium mortar, all 28mm. Should've done some more paint work on the bases before I applied the snow. Oops. They'll look good on the table.

• By Inarah
      Also available in METAL and RESIN.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alphateamsurvivors/women-and-scifi-vol2?

• By Mckenna35
      Finished a couple more gang members for Warlord Games Judge Dredd game.  Painted with reaper and Vallejo.  In theory they'll get used for demos so I didn't want to burn a lot f time on the bases.  These were some of their first figures in their new resin.  It's kind of like Bones I as far as material goes.  Also think they some of their early  ones in 3d modelling as the "engraving" is almost too light.  makes it hard to pick out details and you've got to be careful not to apply too heavy a coat or you'll fill in lines pretty easily.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Gryphkin Infiltrators printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Torii gate and lamps from Zenith/Kensei.

These are Tengu in my Asian themed project, Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

If you need to take care of a "difficult" target, bring out The Three!
      Two brothers and a sister, specialized in stealth attacks.
      Blade, bow or magic, whatever it takes, they will succeed!

• By Mckenna35
      Street Judge and a couple of members from the street gang box. These are cast in WGs  new resin, and I'm not sure about it. Stuff is very flexible and the detail on the gangers is very shallow so you have use a light touch with the paint and it can be hard to figure out what you're painting. Turned out ok.