Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

Ninjas of Iga, Warlord Games (photo heavy)

Looks good for tabletop. You'll be setting them up to knock 'em down again. Wouldn't have noticed the arm if you hadn't mentioned it. Black covers a multitude of sins, including mold lines. 

• Like 1

You can never have too many ninjas. Great work with the black - I can never get it just right without making it look grey. Nice use of red as contrast as well.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Gryphkin Infiltrators printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Torii gate and lamps from Zenith/Kensei.

These are Tengu in my Asian themed project, Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

If you need to take care of a "difficult" target, bring out The Three!
      Two brothers and a sister, specialized in stealth attacks.
      Blade, bow or magic, whatever it takes, they will succeed!

• By Mckenna35
      Street Judge and a couple of members from the street gang box. These are cast in WGs  new resin, and I'm not sure about it. Stuff is very flexible and the detail on the gangers is very shallow so you have use a light touch with the paint and it can be hard to figure out what you're painting. Turned out ok.

• By Skiesclear
      Caution: Nudity

Linked, as Celtic Fanatics fight in the nude.  I gave one of them a kilt, so the player could choose whether the model was in "battle mode" or not : )
      https://www.deviantart.com/skiesclear/art/Celtic-Fanatics-Warlord-Games-Modified-785371166
    • By Inarah
      Relatively quick tabletop job. I wanted him to be dark, but not completely black. Used a lot of Corporeal Shadow highlighted with blue.

• By Inarah
      This is a group I have been working on for several months.  Left to right: 77418: Xiao Liu, Female Monk,  a repainted clix figure, a pair of 60152: Brotherhood of the Seal (Brotherhood? They have pretty large busts to be 'brothers"), 2534: Kiri, Female Ninja, another asian themed repainted clicky figure, and 2731: Yuri, Female Monk. 

I didn't want to use all black on them, so they are painted in dark purples and blues, with some brighter colors for accents.  Also Xiao Liu and Yuri needed some clothing modification for modesty. 

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)