"From 30 feet away she looked like a lot of class. From 10 feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away." 59037: Deadlands Noir Femme Fatale, by Pingo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, some more Underworld dwellers. Here are my 44045, Shrieking Fungi sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone. Here it is, I completed my chimeric aberration. At the heart of the barren wasteland, during a cursed journey to redemption, the champion met a limping chimeric aberration. It has the main features of a giant hound, a vulture head stretches out of its right side and a hulking insect head sits on the left side.

Every part I used are from Reaper Miniatures. The main body is a 02817 Moor Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. The two extra heads are from 03069, Hooked Hulk sculpted by Michael Brower which are included in 03440 creature components pack 2. The spiked tail is from a 14456 Mastema sculpted by Julie Guthrie, included in 03334 Creature Components. The wings are from a 03641 Gunslinger model sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. I finally swapped its left side paws for claw and a palmed foot at the back. These parts are part of the 03440 creature components pack 2.

The colors are all Reaper MSP paint. I was inspired by the Cù-Sìth from the Scottish folklore for the main body. The additional heads have traditional vulture and praying mantis colors. Due to the large size of the monster, I built a 50mm wide base. I plan to create the stats for this monster and build a surprise encounter for my fellow D&D player. Let me know what you think about it.

Here is the link to the WIP.

More pics under the spoiler.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are some pictures of a 02126, Arachno-Assassin sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. I had this damaged mini for a long time and I decided to replace its upper left hand falchion for a sword from the 02455, Weapons pack IV. It was a very fun and easy model to paint. I intend to use it as a "boss" in a major encounter, so I painted it in red to increase the focus on it and point out how dangerous it is. The bluish bladed sword will be magical, maybe even cursed. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By 72moonglum
      So some times you just done get things finished with the deadline you have imposed on yourself and this elf was one of those self-imposed deadlines. I wanted to have her done by Christmas, but just got too busy with other miniatures and other things.  I got this figure if I recall last Christmas when I won her with some others on a Reaper Christmas Giveaway on Twitch.  

Here she is:

Always thought she was a cute little figure.  The other ones I want but they haven't sold them for a few Christmasses now are the two elves, naughty and nice.  But one of these days I'm sure they will pop up again.

Anyhoos, enjoy, happy belated Christmas and New Year!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)