Sign in to follow this  
lazarp

Fimo Air Earth elementals

They are SPLENDID looking, nicely painted creations. They look more like Earth Elementals than Air to me, but whatever they are, they are VERY NICELY DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone :D

Actually, they are not ment to be "air" elementals. Fimo "Air" is just the name of the polymer air dry clay I used to make them ::D:

Cheers! :winkthumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nook
      Greetings all!
      I had a fun idea for a mini that I need for an upcoming game, so I decided to DIY it. So this will be my
      DIY Ochre Jellies 

I’m using white gorilla glue, the kind that foams up, and a bent safety pin. As it begins to dry I moved the “blob” up along the pin to gain some vertical height. The white will be an ok under coating, and I’ll paint it up tomorrow once it finishes drying. I’ll snip the end of the safety pin off before painting too. 
    • By Mckenna35
      and now for something completely different!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/necromolds/necromolds-monster-battles

Story
         48 Hour Exclusive: The Deluxe Distance Tool is made from flexible plastic and is used in the game to measure movement and ranged attack distances.  This deluxe tool includes clay sculpting ends which allow you to sculpt and shape your monsters!
       Necromolds are a series of collectible toys that let you build and destroy terrifying miniatures out of Spell Dough, a soft modeling clay.  The back of each Necromold spell book toy features the miniatures' game skills and abilities.  Not only will the number of Necromold monsters continue to expand, but so will a new and exciting line of games to use them in!
      Necromolds Monster Battles is a streamlined and lite wargaming ruleset easy for tabletop players of all experiences to enjoy. The size of your monster army is limited by 3oz of Spell Dough.  Build your army wisely, for each miniatures' strengths are balanced against the amount of Spell Dough required to mold them!
    • By Londonrhino
      I am pretty new to the hobby having started painting in February. I finally worked up the courage to post one of my completed projects in the hopes of getting some feedback. So here is my painted Large Earth Elemental  from the Reaper Bones line. Any advise is very welcome as I would very much like to improve! Thanks!

• By Darcstaar
      I painted this large water elemental several months back to fill a gap in my water elemental supply.  It started out translucent blue, but I painted it opaque.  I haven't tried inking the transulcents like others have, I lack the inks, and feel I get good control with opaques.  I wanted a simple beach sand looking base, to suggest he has washed up on the beach to harass sunbathers.  C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      I painted this up quickly several months back, to swell the ranks of water elementals.  It was translucent blue, but I painted it opaque.  I feel I have more control that way, and don't have the spiffy inks everyone says work so well on the translucent BONES minis.
      C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 3 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)