On 3/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, eldamir said:

These are all pretty nice little fellows, but what happened to the priest dude with the chaingun that was in the Preview Gallery for most of last year that I really wanted (Father somethingorother) I think.. 

I was about to ask the same thing. I had been waiting for him for a while but he kept getting pushed back for reasons unknown. Now he seems to have disappeared.

• Like 3
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New previews up for April. The male Plague Doctor is there, plus two new dungeon dwellers and what looks like the metal release of 3 of the Bones IV wizards. Plus some townsfolk. Look like another hit to the wallet for me this month...

• Like 5
On April 9, 2019 at 7:11 PM, Illithar said:

New previews up for April. The male Plague Doctor is there, plus two new dungeon dwellers and what looks like the metal release of 3 of the Bones IV wizards. Plus some townsfolk. Look like another hit to the wallet for me this month...

And as my three-year campaign reaches its conclusion, Reaper finally makes a mini I can use for the recurring BBEG deathpriest with the plague doctor mask! :lol:

Edited by BlazingTornado
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, icestormganon said:

On Reaper live it was mentioned the May mini of the month had been revealed but I've seemed to have missed it.  Can anybody tell me what it is or show a picture?  

Apparently it’s a Werner Klocke female mini that’s available in metal but hadn’t been made into Bones yet.

I’ve not seen a picture.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, zip_zap_rap said:

These human sized promos aren't very enticing. Definitely a downshift from the first three months. I wonder if it is calculated based on Bones 4 hangover. 

On one of the ReaperLive episodes from a few months ago Ron and Ed mentioned that they wanted to start off the Bones Black monthly giveaways with a bang but that we’d be seeing smaller humanoid figures too throughout the promotion.

• Like 3

Nice thing about having human size  bonus figures is you get to answer some of the problems Bones has:  Details in the smaller minis & for me having a free Werner Klocke mini as a Bones Black is perfect. I won't give up my metal WK minis for their Bones counterparts, but it's nice to see the improvements on Bones with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1