• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted Bufo, the Frogman (or maybe he's supposed to be a Toadman) figure from the Bones 4 Dreadmere Expansion.  I decided I'd paint him like a frog, and since most all of my frog figures are already painted like colorful tree frogs and poison dart frogs, I thought I'd continue that pattern and paint Bufo like a Red Eyed Monkey Tree Frog. I love how full of character this figure is, and had been looking forward to painting him since the Kickstrater ran.
      Painted for tabletop use.

• By Glitterwolf
      I have created a little diorama / terrain piece to go with my Lost World Project.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81223-welcome-to-the-jungle-by-glitterwolf/

I used the base of Kaladrax Bones, now OOP to create some Aztec style ruins.
      The smaller Aztec ruin pieces are from Greenstuffworld.

For the creatures in the murky river I used the Moray Eel of Reaper's  02948: Familiar Pack VII, sculpted a lungfish and some Trilobites myself ( almost invisible in the murky water as they should be.) and I sculpted a second eel.
      And a Bones Centipede 77427: Dungeon Vermin - Centipede .

The Plantlife are the Plant Dragon and the Deathstar Lilies from Bones
      77505: Dragon Plant  and 77504: Death Star Lilies .

The Triceratops cadaver is a plastic Triceratops skeleton which I fleshed out with putty.
      The little feathered raptors are Ral Partha Velocirapors and I used putty to give them feathers.

There is a juvenile Barchiosaurus in the back he's from a Paint and Play set from Wild Republic.
      The Flying Creature is an OOP Metal Terradon from Games Workshop.

The Giant Centipede is from Safari Toob Animals which I repainted.

Thanks to @knarthex for providing me with flock, @strawhat for sending me the Toob Animals from which the Giant Centipede is now used, @TaleSpinner for his advice on sculpting feathers, I'm not superb good at it but I think it worked.
      @SisterMaryNapalm and @malefactus for their ongoing support and tips.

Enjoy:

• By Glitterwolf
      This is an OOP Metal Terradon from Games Workshop.

Its'now part of my Welcome to the Jungle Terrain / Diorama Piece which in turn is part of my Lost World Project.
      Hope you enjoy.

Here he comes soaring over the ruins ( Kaladrax's original Base)

• By Glitterwolf
      I'm creating terrain for my Lost World Project.
      This whole piece is called Welcome to the Jungle WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81223-welcome-to-the-jungle-by-glitterwolf/&page=7&tab=comments#comment-1774286
      It is all part of my Lost World.

I added a Juvenile Brachiosaurus, it is a plastic Paint and Play toy from Wild Republic and not a great sculpt, but I liked it enough to include it.
      The Terrain is not done yet, but I would like to share the finished Brachiosaurus with you.

Hope you like it!

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning,
      here's my next figure, a Shadowrun gnome shaman, that came out of a set of MetaHuman figures, two gnomes (the female gnome already painted) a hobgoblin and a cyclops.  A feisty little gnome shaman or druid, kind of scrawny with a nice long braided head of hair in the back.  Fun figure to paint, a small part of the Gnomevember painting extravaganza (my extravaganza of two figures that is).

No idea in the world that that thing he is holding, some kind of totem, so I pretty randomly painted it.  Kind of a lot of detail for such a small little figure.  Not one hundred percent sure who sculpted, but I'm guessing maybe Jim Johnson? Maybe somebody else will know a bit better.

Anyhoos, hope you all enjoy!

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)