• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      my second dragon for the month.  I didn't put a huge amount of work into this one.  one of my goals was to see how well the contrast paints would work to bring out the basic shading and normal tone for the dragon hide rather than having to hand paint all the scaling.  It didn't work too badly.  I did wind up having to do some significant highlighting and I had to do some additional shading work on the underbelly but overall the effect was pretty good for the time spent.  I probably should have done more with the wings but I just didn't have any inspiration for them.  the sections were pretty small and very flat.  I might go back and do something but for now just blue is where this young guy is.

I did find the base to be pretty cool.  Hope you like him

• By Kangaroorex
      Started this as a PC but the game went nowhere so he sat on my desk for quite some time.  finally got around to finishing him and thought i would share.  He's quite well detailed and has a lot of character I might get another one to try in a different color but that will be another day.  Hope you enjoy him

• By Russell
      This is another bogle for Monster Blood Tattoo though it happens to look a lot like an especially large werewolf.

First the sculpt:  Although fur is often difficult to clean the parting line on this one was largely invisible to begin with.  

Second the paint:  It lent itself to a simple drybrush, but I've gone for such dark colors it doesn't show up in the photo.

Third the question:  I just glued it to a round base today and can't decide how I should finish the base.  It's going to be used in tabletop skirmish games so it doesn't need anything fancy.  I just can't decide between gluing on sand and little rocks, applying resin sand gel, or using Apoxie Sculpt to build up the circular base to the level of the stock base.  Opinions?  Pros & cons?

• By Veegis
      Here are five beauties.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)