• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nook
      Greetings all!
      I had a fun idea for a mini that I need for an upcoming game, so I decided to DIY it. So this will be my
      DIY Ochre Jellies 

I’m using white gorilla glue, the kind that foams up, and a bent safety pin. As it begins to dry I moved the “blob” up along the pin to gain some vertical height. The white will be an ok under coating, and I’ll paint it up tomorrow once it finishes drying. I’ll snip the end of the safety pin off before painting too. 
    • By Pochi
      This was my entry in the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Painting Contest. I wanted her to look like she is living in a magical cavern. I had a whole vision for how I wanted her base and I mostly pulled it off. She turned out pretty much how I envisioned her. It took way more work than I anticipated but I learned a whole lot about making scenic bases! I ended up buying a router and having my husband help me create the cave in the side of the plinth.

She sits on the base so I can still grab her and put her on the table for D&D if I want to. My only issue with her is that she is difficult to photograph! I don't have a good picture of the back.

• By Mckenna35
      and now for something completely different!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/necromolds/necromolds-monster-battles

Story
         48 Hour Exclusive: The Deluxe Distance Tool is made from flexible plastic and is used in the game to measure movement and ranged attack distances.  This deluxe tool includes clay sculpting ends which allow you to sculpt and shape your monsters!
       Necromolds are a series of collectible toys that let you build and destroy terrifying miniatures out of Spell Dough, a soft modeling clay.  The back of each Necromold spell book toy features the miniatures' game skills and abilities.  Not only will the number of Necromold monsters continue to expand, but so will a new and exciting line of games to use them in!
      Necromolds Monster Battles is a streamlined and lite wargaming ruleset easy for tabletop players of all experiences to enjoy. The size of your monster army is limited by 3oz of Spell Dough.  Build your army wisely, for each miniatures' strengths are balanced against the amount of Spell Dough required to mold them!
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2mr5iKg

An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.
    • By lexomatic
      I'm not really sure when I'll get to these, but I found a bunch of cheap sheets that I'm going to diy into mats for wargaming. As it is, they're fine (I got green, blue, and brown, and passed on a grey) . But I might sponge on some various paints for waves/ ice (double sided blue sheet) and various greens for the green sheet.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)