• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello there, here is my latest Dark Dwarf. 44139, Dark Dwarf Cleaver was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. This is the Bones Black version. Have a good Friday.

• By lexomatic
      I got  few pieces to add to my previous set due to SW closing.
      Here's my WIP thread for all of them. These most recent pieces start on p5.

• By Rickdraco
      Having recently started a pathfinder campaign I needed some miniatures suitable to use as Bandits or town guardsmen.  After looking for a bit, I settled on the Bones Black Maggotcrown Men At Arms.  Unfortunately, when they arrived, having ordered them from eBay, the spearman's weapon was mis-moulded, so I had to replace it with the spear from an old GW high elf.

C&C's are more than welcome, hope people like my take!

• By William
      I don't do a whole lot of terrain pieces but this one caught my eye so I decided to go for it. I can say in all honesty it was actually fun to paint and I think it turned out pretty good. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)