Sign in to follow this  
ManvsMini

Reaper figs for D&D group

What a fun thing to do! I’m glad people got such a kick out of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Agree that the shadow on the monk really helps make him the best - he looks great! Especially on the table top it's hard to go to far with contrast.

• Thanks 1

Hmm, perhaps "stark" isn't what I meant, but wanting to make the transition between that shade and the next color less abrupt, more smooth. I also worked harder on that mini because he's in metal, had crisper details.

Thank you all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thrym
      WizKids Dungeons & Dragons
      HELLBORN TROLL

I present to you the almost nuclear looking troll that utilizes FolkArt's Ultra Dye "Purple Rain" as its inspiration and base shadow and wash.  Also included in the skin triad are Reaper Blood Red and Reaper Brilliant Red for the highlights.

I'll add the remaining paint list later when they are in front of me.  For now, pictures:

Some close up shots:

Enjoy!
    • By Maledrakh
      The Dragonman something from the Bones 4 core set. This mini actually comes in many parts and with a selection of different weaponry and hand-held things. I went with the bucaneery sabre and dagger on account of the high boots looking a little piratey.  Also, this is what the render shown in the KS looked like.
      I went with a bronze / gold armour and my new darker flock mix. Turned out well in my opinion at least.
      The base is a 3D printed 35x25mm lipped oval as I thought a 40mm round was too large.

B4Core #16 Dragonman (?)
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      unknown sculptor
      Bonesium PVC.
      35x25mm 3D printed oval lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
    • By Stonebred
      This is the Tiefling Sorcerer for a D&D campaign starting near me. I created a backstory as well if you have interest in reading it. I posted the backstory on the Works in Progress forum too as I was painting him. Anyways, I hope you like him (and the backstory!).

• By Stonebred
      Here is the Tiefling Sorcerer I just started working on for my next D&D campaign. My lovely wife is a writer and helped me with the backstory. Take a gander at the backstory and let me know what you think if you'd like... Otherwise, just take a look at the figure and follow along.  I've been going back and forth with whether or not I should cut his horns off to fit the backstory or not.

• By Darcstaar
      I recently started a project to go through the Bones 1 KS models I have in order from a printout of the Rewards pictures.
      Here is the first project: Cassie, Gnome Wizard.  There are some great examples of her out there.  I knew I wanted a purple-haired gnome, and just went from there.
      The most aggravating part of this miniature was the cloak.  I wasn't planning on spending so much time on these figures, but I tried a freehand Raindrop pattern, and it took a long time.

Link to WIP

Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

-Darc
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)