Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan S
      This is the 'Great Worm' by Reaper (SKU: 77006) and one of my favourite minis (I love the movie Tremors).   The drool and stringy saliva in the maw were a bit of an experiment, they turned out ok, but I feel I need a little more practice to get it right, thanks to everyone who gave suggestions and advice on drool effects in my 'Slobber, snot and drool' thread a few days ago. 

Overall I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. 

• By viking_hank
      Goremaw, the great purple worm, I made lots of mistakes while painting this mini. I had to go back and correct a lot of over painting. Tried to use Army painter paints, didn’t care for them. Constructive criticism is welcome. Sticking to Reaper paint from now on. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

If you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm...

Kev!
      P.S. If you walk without rhythm, you'll never learn!
    • By lexomatic
      Here's a few pics of my Bones Great Worm, completed during my July paint binge.

Here's some pics of rats. I especially like the cow patterned one.

WIP is here:

• By Maledrakh
      Reaper released a few minis in Bones before taking them to kickstarter the first time. Here is one of them:

And what a beauty it is! That head would take pride of place in the monster hunter's wall of stuffed trophies!

I really don't know why I have not painted one this earlier. It is a great piece, really three dimensional and wiggly as it were. And this would be maybe a fifth of it's total length. Too bad about the prominent mould lines and my early days inept removal of same with a knife. The resultant cut flats are especially noticable down the back.

77006 Great Worm
      Reaper Bones, pre-kickstarter
      sculpted by Michael Brower
      Bonesium PVC
      50mm base
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)