Avatars of War Chaos Sorcerer Lord

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a vintage mini, Grenadier Dragonman Sorcerer, I got it from a BOGW a few years ago.

I will use him as a Demon Officer in my Children of the Grave army, because I think he looks a bit like a classic Demon.

WIP
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=4

Enjoy!

• By Rigel
      Slaad from Nolzur's. Blue and Green painted in their normal colors; Death and Gray panted in red and black. 
      Not just for fantasy; also make good spacemonsters and post-apocalyptic mutant/invaders, as shown here.

• By Vacaroja
      I love me a good dwarf, and this was a good one. He's a metal figure from Avatars of War. Debated for a good while if his hair should be something other than red, but there it is. RED!

• By Lidless Eye
      So, I heard Chaos Marauders are essential in Maggotkin of Nurgle armies in Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.  I prepped these guys for our planned league game that got delayed due to the pandemic.  At this rate, Sons of Behemat will be out before we can play.

• By Standifer
      This is a Dwarf Lord Ragmir by Scibor monstrous miniatures, I got this for my nephew awhile back and just finished it. This thing had a lot of good details, and a cool base even if it was a little small, which is no longer an issue since I just mounted him on his stock base and then a metal knockout from an electrical box. 

Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)