First of all, thanks for the free sample paint. It was actually a color I needed.

I got a card with my order that invited me to join a podcast, but when I tuned it, I realized it was offline. Am I at the wrong place? I went to Twitch.TV/Reaperminiatures only to find it empty. 

Twitch is a platform for live streaming, but as of right now Reaper is only doing a 'live' show once a week on Wednesday evenings, central time.  
If you click on the 'videos' tab you can see past broadcasts, or you can set up an account and click 'follow' to be notified when they do go online.

During certain events, like ReaperCon there my be additional live events, and the door is open to other live events in the future I'm sure.

or as @Smokestack linked, right now the same content that will be streamed on twitch is also broadcast to YouTube.  They're different avenues for some of the same content.

Edited by Cygnwulf

@Reaperpix @CygnwulfTo further clarify our show "Reaper Live" occurs every Thursday at 6pm CST on our YouTube Channel youtube.com/reaperminiofficial, occasionally we do go live on Twitch, we're aiming to do that once a month as a part of that weeks show. As Cygnwulf pointed out we do additional live things as well and even occasionally an announcement but could change. We do not have a podcast yet but there have been talks of converting the audio from our once a week show to be available as a podcast.

• Like 1