• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      A little expedient painting...I am still trying to finish my 12-stand De Bellis Antiquitatis (DBA) army of 13th century BC Libyans, and they get a stand of mercenary Sea Peoples blades. So, here it is.  As with the other Libyan stands, the figures are drawn from a Caesar Miniatures box set of ~40 figures in 12 poses, of which we have great store.
    • By Rob Dean
      The next piece of my DBA 3.0 Bronze Age Libyan army has ben varnished and is ready for battle...as soon as 5 more stands of things get painted. 

• By Rob Dean
      I finished this troop of Libyans over a couple of lunches last week, but it took until today to have time to finalize the bases.  These will be skirmisher (psiloi) stands for a 12-stand De Bellis Antiquitatis army to oppose my New Kingdom Egyptians.  I need to magnetize a new storage box, since the Bronze Age project has now overflowed the first 4-liter Really Useful Box.

• By Rob Dean
      I had a fair amount of time to sit and paint yesterday, and I have been working recently on my portable fantasy game project.  So, the muse decided to inspire me to do more.  (I don’t like to argue with the muse, lest she depart unappreciated...)

The two single figures are from an oldish Italeri Crusaders set. If the shields look rough, it’s probably because I needed to carve off the molded design to start.  I need to increase my speed on horse painting, so I ended up finishing off the trio stand of Strelets knights, and was reminded how difficult Strelets is to work with.  I will have to scrounge around and see what I have that would be easier; my campaign plan says I need a dozen stands of three, so I’ve got ten more to go.

• By Rob Dean
      I started off last week to paint a few 1/72 scale plastics for my portable set. KISS, brighter colors, etc.

Next step: use them in a game. 
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)