Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Sobek with a Khopesh (Reaper's 14381, Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, painted up by Pingo )

That is one nasty looking Lizard Lad, a BEAUTIFULLY painted one, however. I love the background photo...I am a background fan. VERY WELL DONE!

I would never have thought of Sobek as sexy. I suppose you have the be an ancient Egyptian to find a crocodile erotic. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, malefactus said:

That is one nasty looking Lizard Lad, a BEAUTIFULLY painted one, however. I love the background photo...I am a background fan. VERY WELL DONE!

I would never have thought of Sobek as sexy. I suppose you have the be an ancient Egyptian to find a crocodile erotic. 

His name is apparently based on the old Egyptian word for "cause to be pregnant," which makes a sort of sense when you think about how the Nile River made Egypt fertile and even possible through its annual flooding of nutrient-rich silt and ready supply of fresh water.

• Like 4

I really like him. The cracks on his chin and chest just look like old scars which is suitable for a croc too. He's tough as well as sexy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I like him.  maybe you can just say he is stoned to explain the cracks.  Although thats a serious trip!

Nice paint job and i love the sword!

• Like 2

Beautiful work! Love this sculpt, and I concur: while he's made as an ushabti, crocodiles aren't known for their flawlessly smooth skin. Excellent greens and yellows.

• Like 3