• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• By Nightwing
      This is the Wizard from Grenadier’s Wizards box set circa 1980. Most of the minis from the set were called variations like Sorcerer, Illusionist, Magician, and Warlock. But there are also 2 druids and a cleric included. 

I painted all the minis from the set in my teens, then wanted to repaint them in my early 20’s so I had my friend sandblast(!) the paint off. That eroded much of the detail. So the detail in the beard, hands, imp, is almost all painted in. 

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      These HeartBreaker minis were the first ones I bought that weren't part of a boardgame, or Warhammer starter set. Years ago I had a fair sized Undead army, and thru the magic of Simple Green, the time has come to rebuild and repaint that army. 

Later they were reinforced with these friendly fellows from Grenadier.

This time around, I built them a unit tray from balsa wood, insulation foam, and wood putty.

• By Nightwing
      This the bonus figure that came in Grenadier Dragon Lords 9602 Red Dragon II, circa 1989.  See my work on the Dragon here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82205-grenadier-9602-red-dragon-ii/

This guy mimics the dragon’s colors, but not very well. Overall a pretty plain mini. Im terrible with reds. Damned colorblindness...

• By Citrine
      Yay, finished in time to enter 2013 Dragon challenge with 6 hours to spare....

He is 2 lbs 2.5 ounces of lead, so pretty straining on the wrists. The WIP is here : https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/52564-teronus-grenadier-dragon-wip/
      I will likely put him on a display base later.

With a dwarf snack for size:

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 174 Guests (See full list)