Sign in to follow this  
Wolfbane-art

The Short, the Shortest and the Bulky - Wolfbane-art

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Alessio Cisbani, and I'm an Italian miniature sculptor and painter.
With this project I want to create a series of metal miniatures inspired by the classic ones of the 90s that I collected and painted. These miniatures will fit with your favourite wargames and can be cool PC or NPC for your pen&paper roleplaying games.
The path this project will take is like the exploration of a dungeon: as our heroes delve deeper, they will face menacing creatures like Gargoyles or treacherous cultists and enchanters, but they may also find unexpected allies... Moreover Randolf the Ogre (see below) could find bits of armor, and weapons of his size!
My project is live and yet funded in few hours, I would be glad if you can take a look.

Here's the link:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wolfbaneart/the-short-the-shortest-and-the-bulky

goldiepromo.jpg

randolfpromo.jpg

brunopromo.jpg

• Like 4

Some of these pics came across my Facebook feed recently. I kinda like the cartoonish look some of these have.

I’ll keep an eye on this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Some of these pics came across my Facebook feed recently. I kinda like the cartoonish look some of these have.

I’ll keep an eye on this.

Thank you,  much appreciated.
I hope to post painting versions of them soon, once I have the first pre-series minis here.

Project is going on, passed the first Stretch Goal :)

Here's the Kickstarter Exclusive miniature, Vissia Dothiel, the Rune Vestal, included in the "Ecstasy of Coins" pledges

Vissia can be purchased individually as well choosing the €1 Pledge (A Fistful of Coins) and adding  needed funds.

52082298_2435680846460792_7148561589145174016_n.jpg

52369228_2435681106460766_6789997661777821696_n.jpg

52842239_2435680786460798_8429925585387520000_n.jpg

• Like 6

If you absolutely have to have 'KS exclusives', make them 'will never show up in my webstore, but will probably show up in later kickstarters'...   

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

If you absolutely have to have 'KS exclusives', make them 'will never show up in my webstore, but will probably show up in later kickstarters'...   

This version will not appear in any of my following kickstarters, I'm already working on the "standard" version of her with a wood staff instead the hammer or a multi component with both (staff and hammer). haven't decided yet :).

Edited by Wolfbane-art

Only 48 hours left to unlock the final stretch goals!  Christian Af Bjärgö has been busy pushing putty and has completed the two kobolds which are now ready for moulding and casting. 

955c0b6ccd4dd017d78c06c316f48800_origina

.   There is also some news regarding the add ons.

The sorcerer Panpholos has been unlocked and the bastard sword for Randolf is very close to being unlocked!

Panpholos is a  unlocked add on now! Panpholos is a unlocked add on now!

• Like 1