Jump to content

CAV 2nd Edition


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warlord uses the Damage Track system as well ( Unless they changed in within the last month ).

 

RAGE is probably just their new name.

 

Undoubtably, the next CAV rules release will have some cleanup and clarifications, but I'm certain it's 95% the CAV we all love and enjoy, the other 5% being the bugs and foibles that the RAGE version of CAV will fix... ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, while I haven't seen a final copy of Warlord, there are some differences between it and the CAV engine. Perhaps the next edition of CAV will see differences between the various races and merc companies, or differences in army construction.

 

I strongly doubt that it will change so much as to be unrecognizable.

 

Disclaimer - no actual knowledge of CAV 2.0 yet, just hunches from reading over Warlord rules since the announcement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If memory serves, Reaper has had 3d models of the Psyros for a while, but didn't release them due to cost considerations. Perhaps that'll change.

 

I certainly hope so, as the Psyros are cool. However, you can make anything a Psyro now, which is kinda cool too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, somethings got to fill the gap between now and the new rules. My count shows we only have 5 months of new releases (at 4 releases / month) until there are no more models to put out. If they can get the rules out by Christmas, then there won't be a problem. Otherwise, there's nothing in the hopper beyond the JoR2 models yet to be released.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...